Chapter 1: News

I woke up at 6:30 because PD nim told me to go the practice room to meet the group I will be part of.
I get up, have a quick shower and change into a casual outfit.

I have 2 eggs and a yogurt for breakfast. While eating I scroll down through my notifications and it seems like Blackpink sunbaenims released a new song.
The rhythm was catchy and the lyrics on the chorus were easy to remember. Jennie sunbaenim's rap was really good and their vocals are amazing. At the end they had a dance break which I found odd of them to do but still liked it all the same.

I go upstairs to brush my teeth and then I start jogging to the YG building.

I've been a trainee at YG for 2 years now. I first joined when I was 16 and was still living at the States. I went to a public audition that was happening near where I lived and surprisingly, I passed. I went on into the 2nd and 3rd round, and passed those two as well. I had to come to do the 4th and final round of the auditions here in Korea. My parents were happy that I was following my dreams and supported me 100%. On the other hand, most of my friends there were mad at me for being a try hard and even going to Korea. They said it was a waste of money and time as you wouldn't pass anyway. They had also auditioned but hadn't passed the first round.
Anyway, I came to Korea and completed the last round successfully, turning into a trainee. These last 2 years have been pretty hard, I dropped out of school so I could practice more. It got to a point that the instructors told me I was already good enough but I ignored them. I learn some school stuff online, I work so much at the studio with idol stuff and then at home with educational stuff that sleeping on my chair is an event that happens frequently.

All of the sudden, I bump into someone and the person starts falling from the impact. I quickly grap their arm and pull them away from the ground but it is towards me. When I pull the person and they hit my chest, I feel something big and soft hit my chest. N-no It is a girl!!
By the time I look at her, she's already a few strps away from me.
She's wearing a black mask, glasses and hat.She is normal height for a girl and has quite mature parts.
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going" I apologize. "Are you hurt?"
She just shakes her head and starts walking away.
"Sorry!" I shout to her and bow. She seems suprised by my actions and whispers to me, "It's okay" and hurriedly walks away.

I feel like I've seen and heard that girl before. But where?
Oh well, I just continue jogging to YG.

When I get to the building, I greet the secretaries and walk through the corridors to the assigned room that PD nim told me to go to.
I hear faint whispers inside the room so I decide to knock first.
Knock konock
"Come in" I hear the familiar voice of PD nim.
It doesn't matter what I could've done I would never imagine what I would see inside right now would ever happen.

The 4 members of Blackpink holding a poster that says, "Welcome New Member" with black and blue writing.
Something that surprises me even more is the Leader and Main Rapper of the group, Jennie. She looks exactly like th-
No way! She's the girl from before!