Chapter 8: The Choice

Marcus POV

After Somi ran away, I start walking home, thinking about the things Yeri said to me earlier today. Yeri is the only one that doesn't deserve my attention. The others did nothing wrong.

Time Skip

I wake to the melody of my song, Begin. I walk to the shower, still half asleep. After showering for 10 minutes, I put my uniform on and style my hair like before.
I look at the clock.

7:55

Shit! I run downstairs, grab an apple and start running to school, as the bell will go in 5 minutes.

At School

Just when I arrive, the bell goes, and I sigh with relief that I'm not late. I start walking to my next class which happens to be Physical Education.

When I get to the changing room, I ask a excited looking, light orange haired boy what the class is doing.
"Hi!, your the new boy right? I'm Na Jaemin. Nice to meet you!" He grabs my hand and shakes it excitedly with a wide smile on his face.
"Nice to meet you Jaemin. So my question"
He lets go of my hand and continues changing, "We're doing Football on the astro." He says while putting some astros on.

(Football as the British way)

I thank him and start changing into appropriate clothes for fotball.

After I'm finished getting changed, I jog to the astro, where my class is waiting

When I arrive at the astro, I see some familiar faces, and also some idols.

Somi
Jaemin (obviously)
Yeri, I think madly while looking at her coldly.
NCT Haechan
Lisa noona!! I looked at her shocked. I didn't know she came to this school.
And
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one else

"Hello, you're the new student right? Please introduce yourself." The teacher says as soon as I enter the astro.
"Ne, Hello everyone, I'm Lee Marcus. Please treat me well" I bow to the whole class while giving Yeri a deadly glare.

"Ok everyone go create games. Idols, stay for your own game."
I see, so the idols play themselves as too not blame students if an idol gets injured. Surprised, no. People were above surprised when you stand still, affirming the doubt of some of them I was THE Lee Marcus, the newly debuted idol under YG Entertainment and Blackpink's new member.

"Ok teams here are; Haechan, Jaemin, Yeri against Marcus, Somi and Lisa." The teacher puts a football down while he walks away to the others.

Time Skip

We are playing normally, I'm apparently pretty good at football (stop being so humble, you're AMAZING), when Yeri goes to kick the ball but misses, instead hitting Somi, who was going to defend, on the knee, knocking her to the ground.
"Somi" I exclaim as I run as fast as I can to her.
"Somi, you're ok? Where does it hurt?" I ask her hurriedly,  while helping her into a sitting position. By now the teacher already noticed and is standing behind me. Somi tries to get up by falls back down again due to the searing pain on her left knee.
"Marcus, take her to medical, everyone else continue the games."
I help Somi up and put her warm arm around my shoulder, helping her walk.

On the way to medical, the two of us are pretty silent, both thinking about yesterday night.
When we reach medical, I notice the medic isn't here so I allow ourselves in, helping here into a bed. After she lies down, I go through some pills on the balcony, until I find the painkillers. I give her one together with a water bottle I got before we left.
"Thanks Marcus. It's the second time you help me in two days" she smiles before swallowing the painkiller.  I then help her by covering her up with a duvet and putting a wet towel around her knee to keep it in place so she doesn't move in around.
"Wait here until the medic comes and tells you what is wrong with it. Bye" I say, turning around, about to leave.
"Wait!" She exclaims suddenly while grabbing my wrist.
I can see the deep, pleading on her eyes as she looks straight into mine. Her grip softens a bit and her other hand gribs the sheet tightly.
She bits her lips before talking with a shaky, almost pleading... no desperate voice.

"Marcus, I've had this feeling since the first time I saw you. I just can't stop thinking about you. You saved me yesterday and were such a gentleman to me just now. I know I may not deserve you, but.

Can you be my boyfriend?"