Chapter 5: School

(Just so You know, I will include idols that already graduated just for the sake of the story)

It's been a while since I last went to school. I've been so busy in the past years with practicing that I had to quit. However Manager nim said that I need to go to school so I can learn a bit more about dancing, singing and rapping. As I'm in a crossover between trainee and idol, I don't get people to train me. So Manager nim decided to enroll me at SOPA, School Of Performing Arts, where both trainees and idols go to. I'll be joining as a senior and will be graduating at the end of the year.
------------------------------------------------------
I wake up to the buzzing sound of my alarm clock. I slam my hand lazily on it, turning the torturous sound off.

School

Today is my first day at SOPA and I'm not that excited to go back to school after all these years, but at least they teach some stuff I actually like, for example, dance.

I get out of bed and head straight into the bathroom,  having a cold shower to wake me up for the day. I then walk up to my closet and grab my school uniform.
As it's Summer, I grab the summer uniform and put it on. Right after that I style my hair and look at the mirror.

 Right after that I style my hair and look at the mirror

(Uniform)

(Hair)

I decide not to eat anything, so I brush my teeth and leave the house.

As you probably already noticed, I leave alone. My parents live at the States as they have a big company there. They usually only talk to me once a year, they are what you call Absent Parents, they are never here.

I walk to school and while I'm on my way I notice other students with the same uniform as me, also walking in the same direction.

I finally arrive at the school and all eyes fall on me.
What haven't they seen a new kid before jeez.
I just keep a cool face for the sake of being a future idol and I need a good reputation.
"Who is he?"
"He's cute"
"Bro, maybe he plays basketball. He's tall"

I ignore the whispers and walk into the school building, but then I realize that I don't know where my first class is.
I got my schedule yesterday from Manager nim, so I know I have Dancing Class first. However I don't know where to go.

I decide to approach a group of girls that are near some lockers to get some information.
"Excuse me, but could any of you tell me where the dance studios are at?" I ask them as I carefully aproach.
"Oh, your the new guy. The Dance Studios are just at the end of the 2nd Floor" the dark haired girl of the group smiles kindly at me. She's Pretty.
"Thanks" I bow to her and go up the stairs to the 2nd floor.
I look at the studio's numbers until I find the right one. Right when I find it, the bell rings and students start walk to their classes. A teacher soon opens the dance studio's door, and I get in with a few of the other students and future classmates.

"Everyone, we have a new student in our class. Please introduce yourself." The teacher announces as everyone sits down on the smooth floor. I get up and bow while introducing myself, "Hello, nice to meet you all. My name is Lee Marcus" I also give them a small smile which makes some of the girls blush.
"Ok, Kim Yerim. Come out and show us some dance moves."

When the teacher says that, my whole body freezes in place.
Kim Yerim! She's here!
She walks past me hesitantly but I notice something. It's Yeri from Red Velvet! How am I so stupid!
"Y-Yerim" I whisper, stuttering a bit as I do so. She quickens her pace when I say that and stands at the front. A song starts to play while she dances.
I can't believe it! I found my Yerim

I stare at her intently for the whole performance. She's so good. After she's finished, I hear boys saying how hot she is how she is theirs. I'm gonna kill you all!
"Very good Yerim, now Marcus show us what you got.
"Ne"

Everyone cheers when I finish the dance. I look at Yerim or Yeri and notice she looks a bit surprised.

"It seems you are a good dance Marcus." The teacher compliments me and I bow to say thank you.

The rest of the people peform and before the bell goes the teacher starts to announce dance partners.
"Liu x Jen, Jonghyun x Hyunjoo, Yerim x Noah and Marcus x Kate"

One of the students put their hand up to tell the teacher something.
"Yes Liu?"
"Neither Noah nor Kate are here until next term."
"Ok then. Yerim x Marcus it is." The teacher says just as the bell goes.

I start looking for someone in this sea of people until I spot her at the door.

"Yeri!"

Everyone! Thank You so much for the 100 reads :) I hope you guys are liking this.

Tell me in the comments 3 people that you want Marcus to maybe be with.
This is the list of choices.

•Jennie
•Yeri
•Rose
•Irene
•Tzuyu (appears soon)
•Somi (aka girl from locker yet to be introduced to Marcus)
•Mina (appears soon)