Chapter 2: Getting To Know

I can't believe it!
I'm now standing alone infront of 4 super famous girls that most people would give anything to stay a day with them. And I'm here supposedly going to share dorms, go on stage and practice with them.

"Uhmm" The 5 of you are just standing there looking at each other.
"Okie!, lets get to know each other! Lets play a game" Lisa says suddenly cheerfully.
I chuckle and ask,"What game?"
"Lets play..." Jisoo starts to think what to play.
"Truth or Dare" Lisa and Jisoo yell out at the same time.
"Nah, that's way to childish. Seriously" Jennie comments. I notice her slightly glancing at me but it could  be just my imagination.
"Please" Lisa, Rose, and Jisoo pouts.
They keep staring at Jennie with puppy eyes until she can't stand it anymore.
"Omg! You guys are so cute!" She starts pinching their cheeks.

I'm shocked. The mega badass Jennie is actually the total opposite off stage.

"So can we play? Can we?, Pleeeasee" Lisa jumps up and down holding Jennie's arm.
"Fine" Jennie answers and Lisa gets even more excited.

The 5 of you sit down, forming a circle. After a game of rock, paper, scissor, it is decided that Rose will start.
The game will go like this, each one of them ask me truth or dare. Then I have answer the truth or do the dare. After all 4 of them asked me, I will ask each of them the same thing.

"Ok, uhm. Marcus, truth or dare?" Rose asks me.
"Truth"
"Ya! You're sooo boring" Lisa yells, gripping my shoulder and shaking me.
After the roller coaster section, Rose asks me the question.
"Do you play the guitar?"
"Yes. I do, I also play the piano"
"Really?!, can show me how you play the guitar later?" Rose excitedly asks and surprises me with her sudden change from shy to social.
Ok next is Jisoo.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Dare"
Ooohhhh. Jisoo stays quiet for a minute, thinking. Until her face brights up.
"I dare you to keep your arm around Jennie's shoulders until the end of the game"
Even though I will gladly do that to any of these pretty girls, I decide to make it a bit funny and pretend to miss Jennie’s shoulder.
They all start laughing like there is no tomorrow.

Jennie than asks me, truth or dare, and I choose truth once again.
"Do you feel uncomfortable right now?" She says, mentioning the arm I have around her.
"Not really" I try to say calmly but then I feel my face heat up.
"Ohhh, our maknae is blushing"
"Stop teasing me, noona" I tell Jisoo while recovering from the embarrassment.
"Ya! Call me noona one more time and I'll kill you!" She replies angrily, she really doesn't like being the eldest. The rest of the game went by very quickly without any interesting things happening.

Now I'm finally allowed to stop hugging Jennie.
"Can you dance, rap and sing for us, Marcus? We want to see how good you are." Jennie asks with her now leader voice.
"Can you guys go first while I think about what to do?"
"Okay. Sure"
They get into position and start dancing to their song 'Forever Young'

Wow they really are more amazing in real life.
"Wow noonas, and Jisoo. You guys are really good"
"Thanks. Now it's your turn." Rose smiles politely.
I get ready in position and start.

"Wow, did you prepare a choreography before you came?" Lisa asks looking impressed.
"Uhm, no that was freestyle"
"WHAT!" All of them yell at the same time.
It takes a minute or two for them to calm down. I start to freestyle rap next.

"Your freestyle is good, lets hope your rap with lyrics is as good" Jennie comments. It seems like she doesn't want compliment me but I don't understand why. I put a song on and start singing.

At the very end of the song, Jennie storms off the room, but because of the angle I couldn't get a view of her face.
Whats wrong?

Jennie's POV

From the moment I saw Marcus, I thought he was special. Handsome, tall and kind. However when we were playing Truth or Dare I noticed more stuff about him. He is funny and cute.
I asked him to show us his dance, rap, and vocals, as I thought that with his amazing personality and looks, he wouldn't be good. But I was wrong. His dance was just amazing AND freestyle!
Seriously! That was all freestyle!

After his rap I tried to treat him harshly but in truth I was just jealous. Then he started singing. His voice was just incredible., his high notes perfect. No mistakes whatsoever. I felt my heart ache and ran out of the room and leaned against the wall while sighing deply.

I thing I'm falling for you...
Lee Marcus