Chapter 4: Practice

Next Day

I wake up to the rays of sunlight shining on my face. I walk up to my bathroom and have a shower. While showering and start to think about some moves I could use in Begin. However, I drift off when I start to think about Yerim.
Where are you now?
Will I ever see you again?
Will you forgive me for the wrong doings of my life?
If someone walked in right now while I'm having a shower, they wouldn't the tears that fell down my face and the pain I hold inside me for the past 3 years. All they would see is a normal 'happy' person having a shower. But little do they know how hard it is not to express your true feelings.

After I finish showering, I wrap a towel around my waist, and go into my walk in closet to choose an outfit.
I'm thinking about going to a studio close by instead than the YG building. I want a comfortable outfit as I may also practice some dance moves after I finish producing and recording my song. I keep looking for the perfect outfit until I finally find it on the depths of my closet.

After getting dressed, I go downstairs to look for food, but as I'm not hungry, I just grab an apple and eat it

After getting dressed, I go downstairs to look for food, but as I'm not hungry, I just grab an apple and eat it. I then go upstairs, brush my teeth and make sure my hair is good enough, and start jogging to the nearby studio.

When I go inside the building, the first thing I notice is how organized the main lobby is. Something that also impresses me is that it doesn't take 5 seconds for the secretary ask me I would like.
"Oh yes. I would like to use a Producing and Recording room, please" I politely tell her as she seems nice.
"Ah, I'm so sorry. But all the single Producing and Recording rooms are full at the moment" she responds with an apologetic look on her face.

Just as I'm about to leave she calls after me.
"However there's still a a double room that is only half occupied"
I decide to take the other half because it's better than nothing.
I pay her the right amount and also thank her for the amazing service, making her blush a bit.

I walk through the corridors until I reach the room I am assigned to. I slowly open the door as to not disturb the other person that is using the room.
Well it turns out the person is actually 5 people and by people I mean girls, and beautiful girls if I may say so myself. Well as beautiful as they can be with a mask and hat.
"Um, excuse. I rented the other half of the room" I explain to them before this escalates into me invading their room.
"Oh, that's fine" One of them tell me, making me relax a bit as I walk to the Producing apparatus and start It Doesn't Matter first.

After I finish with my first song, which only took about an hour, I notice that the girls are kind of staring at me. It seems like they take notice of my knowledge of them staring so one of them takes the courage to voice out their thoughts.
"Excuse me, but could you help us with producing our track? You seem good with this stuff but we are struggling with it"
"Oh, yes why not?" I say while getting up from my seat and walking up to them. I chuckle a bit when I see their relived expressions.
"Can I know your names please? If it isn't a bother?"
They look at each other nervously until they decided to introduce themselves.