Chapter 6: Scholl PT2

"Yeri!" I shout as I desperately run past people in the corridors.
I keep following her but all of the sudden, she disappears.
What?!
I am running so fast, that when I suddenly stop, I bump into someone.
"Omg, I'm so sorry" I help the person up by grabbing their arm.
"It's ok, I'm fine." The person smiles at me.
Isn't she the one that helped me earlier?
Her smile is so pretty.
Wait, what are you thinking Lee Marcus!
"Oh you are the girl from before. I'm Lee Marcus" I tell her, hoping to get her name back.
"Hi, I'm Jeon Somi!" She says cheerfully.
"Oy move out of the way!" I hear from behind me and just now I remember we are standing in the of the corridor.

I say bye to Somi but when I start walking to my next class, Rap, I notice she's following me.
"Wait, Somi are you in Rap Class just now?" I turn around, surprising her a little.
"Ne!" She jumps up and down as she assumes I'm her class.

When we get to class, the teacher tells me to introduce myself and then points out the seat I'm have to sit at.
As I sit on the chair, I notice there is a bag on the chair next to mine.
So the person probably went to the toilet or something. But it seems like it is a girl.
The teacher starts to tell us the principles of rap and how flow is really important but as is delivery. As the teacher is explaining, the door opens to reveal someone I wanted to talk to just now. Kim Yerim.

Yeri's POV

I go to the toilet so I can have a bit of thinking time for myself.

I can't believe THE Lee Marcus is here. It's been 3 years since I last saw him, I hate him so much!!
Why SOPA of all schools?
Why is he so good at dancing?
I just him to GO AWAY!

After I calm myself down, I open the door to my Rap Lesson to find the once empty seat next to occupied by none other than, Lee Freaking Marcus!!

I give him a deadly glare as I sternly walk to my chair. I don't want to cause any trouble with the teacher so I'll sit next to him. FOR NOW.

Marcus' s POV

When Yeri sits next to me, I feel the warmth coming out of her body, and smell the lovely scent that radiates from her.
"I missed you" I whisper quietly to her but she responds by ignoring me.
Please! Just forgive me!
I try to focus on the lesson but, my eyes keep redirecting themselves to Yeri.

After School

The rest of the day goes smoothly, with not any other encounter with Yeri.

As I'm living the school, I see her a few meters in front of me so I rush to her, grabbing her arm and dragging her to a corner.

"Yeri we have to talk" I say as I slowly start to let go of her arm.
"We have nothing to talk about!" She aggressively pulls her arm away from me, and starts to walk away. However, I grab her wrist.
"Please Yerim" I plead her as I feel tears start to accumulate in my eyes.
"You don't deserve my attention after everything you've done, Lee Marcus. I tried to help you a long time ago but nothing you do now will ever make you any more than garbage to me. I don't give some bullshit about changing, because the things you done can't be undone" she angrily says while yanking her arm away once again. She slaps me in the face with enough force that I could feel the burning sensation on my cheek, but also in my heart. I silently start crying while she stomps away. Leaving me there, lying on the hard rocky ground.

Inside Marcus' s Head

"You're weak, Marcus" he says whil wearing an evil smirk on his face.
"Let me take control, and I will turn everything better."
"Please, go away!" I shout as he reaches for my shoulder.
"Don't fantasize, Marcus. You're nothing without me. I'm you're talent, good looks and intelligence. You keep trying to deny but the truth is not escapable." He whispers in my ear, the sweet words of the devil he is. Little by little, each word poison me more until the only option is, to give in.
"Help me," I cry onto his shoulder, "help me get what was once mine, help get recognized by everyone. Turn me into what I'm not. Make me perfect"

"Help me Brother"