Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

That night me and Pony both got home real late. Dally went to the pub (more than likely to get drunk) and Jonny crashed at our place since his folks were screaming at each other again.
Personally i absolutely hate being woken up in the morning. its probably one of my least favorite things in the world, besides pickles and white trash socs that need to get their heads out of their asses. maybe thats why i wasn't so very pleased when my dreams were interrupted by some wickedly loud obnoxious snoring coming from beside me. from the latest that i could remember, i sleep alone in my own room. but it seems like today Dallas winston, would agree to disagree.

"what the hell do you think you're doing?" i yell causing Dally to jerk himself awake and alert.
"what the hell d you think you're doing? scaring me like that?" he remarks "you could've giving me a heart attack!"
"well maybe if you did have one you would learn not to just randomly come into peoples rooms in the middle of the night and just decide to sleep with them!" i scream viciously in his face.
"well this is not a very pleasant way to wake up in the morning" Dally says rubbing his face away of sleep.
"well i damn right agree" i say in disgust
"at least now i can brag to the guys at the pub that i slept with Darry Curtis's kid sister" dally says winking.
"i swear to god if you say anything about this to anyone especially Darry, i will personally rip your eyes out and force you to eat them!" i say using the most threatening tone i have dwelling within me.
"well damn" Dally laughs and gets out of my bed.
i found myself staring as he stretched out his strong back muscles, and fixed his hair. he didn't have a shirt on so i could see his highly toned abs and all the other things that i personally love on a guy, but just not this one. you see Dally isn't what you would say "good" for me. first off if i dated him Darry would highly disapprove and more than likely break it off, which would suck if i actually liked him in that way. and second i just don't like his attitude. i feel like he'd just blow me off or something just like all the other girls he's been with. but the main reason why i wont go out with him is because if we break up it would ruin my brothers relationship with Dally, and i doing want to be the reason for that. i already got enough on my plate to deal with.
as i was looking at Dally i spotted an odd looking scar on the bottom right side of his back. "hey Dal, where'd you get that scar from?" i ask curiously still looking at it. he turns around and says "its nothing you should be worrying about, but were you checking me out?" he says smirking.
"no i was not checking you out, i just saw your scar and i was curious" i simply reply.
"thats what they all say and then later they come crawling back to me asking for things that I don't think are appropriate to say in front of a little princess such as yourself" he says mockingly
"just get out" ii say getting frustrated with the annoyance that is Dallas Winston.
"alright, alright i know where I'm not wanted" he laughs putting his hands up in the air acting as if he was all innocent or something.
I lay back down from my sitting position and ignore him as he continues to laugh while walking out of my room.
"what an idiot" i say and roll my eyes, then slowly drift back to a dreamless sleep.