• t w e n t y • n i n e •

Millie's POV:

"Hey," Jacob said, and I took a couple slow steps back, blinking feverishly.

"J-Jacob?" I stuttered quietly, freezing in place.

"Still hot," he winked. I gaged in disgust.

I removed my eyes from his gaze, and pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I opened my messages.

"Who are you texting?" Jacob asked, taking two steps towards me. I took a few more steps back.

"None of your business," I retorted, not looking up from my phone. I opened my thread with Lilia, and typed shakily.

Me: Help.

Lilia💕: Where

Me: Bathroom.

"I'm speaking to you, Millie. Don't be so disrespectful," Jacob said forcefully, and I flinched, nearly dropping my phone.

"I-I'm not-" I started, whimpering.

"Get away from her you sick fucking cunt!" Lilia shouted from behind us. I turned my head toward my blonde friend, and parted my lips in awe.

"No. We have something to discuss," Jacob turned to Lilia.

"We do?" I asked quietly.

"We do," Jacob stated firmly, "Come, we're going outside."

"What-" I began.

"And tell your bitchy friend to leave us alone," Jacob added, motioning for me to follow him. I didn't want him to hurt me or anything, so I gave Lilia an 'I'll be okay' look, and followed my ex boyfriend. We walked out the front door of McDonalds, and stood next to the street, right in front of the window.

"Where have you been?" Jacob asked crossly, gesturing around him.

"Don't you know? I've been filming season three," I explained, and he rolled his eyes.

"Obviously. What I meant was why did you leave me," he said cockily, and folded his arms.

"We broke up, Jacob. It was mutual," I tried to tell him, but he squinted at me judgingly.

"Mutual," he scoffed, "We never broke up."

"I'm sorry, is 'we're over' not breaking up to you?" I asked, returning the squint.

"You were kidding, though. Just a grumpy little girl with a hot temper," Jacob taunted. I was angry.

"I'm not a fucking little girl!" I exclaimed furiously, throwing my arms up in the air.

"Calm the hell down, Mills," Jacob whispered, apparently suddenly realizing that we were in public.

"Don't call me that," I mumbled. That's Finn's thing, Jacob stole it.

"Please? Can we just give it one more shot? Or are you just going to be a bitch," Jacob's eyes went big, and he pouted his lip. He reached down and grabbed my hands to hold in his tainted ones. 

Click!

I whipped my head to the street, spotting a paparazzi photographer snap a picture of us.

"That's Millie Bobby Brown!" I heard a woman holler from across the street, pointing a finger at me.

"And Jacob Sartorius!" a teenage girl added from down the sidewalk.

Fuck.

"Get your hands off of me!" I screamed in Jacob's face, causing some heads to turn. I threw my hands back, making Jacob let go. I started to panic. No one could see that photo.