• f i f t y • n i n e •

Finn's POV:

It's been 23 days since Millie left for Hawaii.

It's been 23 days since I've been happy.

"Earth to Finn?" Sadie swatted her hand in front of my face, "Hello?"

"Huh? Sorry," I snapped back to reality. We were gathered at a hotel for some sort of event that no one told me about until this morning, so I'm pretty jet-lagged from my sudden flight out to Atlanta this morning.

"I think he deserves to know why we're all meeting up here," Noah spoke up from across the room, gesturing between me and the others.

"I don't know, wasn't it supposed to be a surprise?" Gaten questioned.

"It was supposed to be a surprise for all  of us, it's just a weird coincidence that all of us found out and Finn didn't," Sadie explained, crossing her arms in annoyance.

"It wasn't a coincidence-" Gaten threw back, only to be interrupted by the fired up red head.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, GATEN!" Sadie hollered loudly, taking Gaten aback.

"Okay, Jesus," Gaten mumbled, cowering away to sit next to Noah across the lobby.

"Can someone just tell me what the fuck is going on?" I threw my hands up over my head in frustration.

"Everyone needs to calm their shit," Caleb advised, glancing about the hotel lobby at each of us. I was slumped down in a chair, pissed off. Sadie was quite frankly scaring us all. Gaten was trying to keep his distance from Sadie. Noah was just kind of out of it.

"Okay, um, it's starting at two o'clock," Sadie read out a text from her phone.

"Oh my God, that's in like an hour," Noah realized, standing up worriedly.

"Shit, we need to get it together guys," Caleb pulled out his phone to call someone, "Hey, yeah, can you get my whole stylist team over here ASAP?"

"Woah woah woah," I said anxiously, standing up slowly, "Why the hell does he need his stylist team?"

"Oh yeah, uh..." Sadie let her voice trailed off, full blown worry showing through in her eyes.

"Sadie?" I pressed, walking over to her angrily.

"I-I..." Sadie stammered, "Oh fuck it guys, he needs to know." She sighed, then looked back up at me, "Millie's back."

My lips parted, but no words came. I was in shock.

"What the fuck!?" is the only thing I mentioned to exclaim.

"I knew he wasn't going to take it well," Gaten mumbled.

"Well, we can't do much about that right now, can we Gaten?" Sadie sarcastically shot back, to which Gaten threw his arms up in surrender.

"Okay, um," I stammered, "Is this like a formal event?"

"Yeah, apparently Millie has some sort of gown?" Caleb replied more like a question.

"She said it's like this deep emerald green colour," Noah added.

"Oh, um, okay," I gulped loudly, "Is my stylist team coming?"

"-We're here!" a familiar voice announced, and I spun around to see my stylist team bursting through the hotel entrance.

"Thank God," Sadie whispered to herself before announcing, "Okay guys! Everyone's teams are either upstairs in your rooms or on their way, so go get ready asap!"

With that, I made my way to the elevator, followed by my team.

"So Finn, we have a tux for you, and Millie said she wanted to match with you so-" Linda, the head of my wardrobe.