7

I woke up with Jimin laying down on my chest, his arms wrapped around me. The sight made me smile. He looked so damn cute.

I ran my fingers through his blonde hair that covered his forehead. He groaned as the action woke him up and snuggled himself closer to me.

"I'm cold," he grumbled.

"You're cold Jiminie?" I asked as I wrapped the blanket around us and hugged his body closer to me, if that was even possible. "Is that better?"

"Yea," he said softly.

I went back to playing with his hair and he went back to sleep until his phone started ringing. He groaned and complained as he reached for his phone.

"Who's calling so early?" he said annoyed. Then he looked at his phone. "Oh,it's Jungkook!" he said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes as he answered. "Hey Jungkook. No you didn't wake me up."

"I'm with Tae right now. We're cuddling in my bed."

I smiled at that and pulled Jimin back to my chest. He smiled back at me as he said, "No we have nothing to do today."

My smile lessened. 'We?' Why was he including me.

"That sounds fun."

My fingers found their way back to his hair.

"Okay. I'll tell him. Bye baby, we'll see you soon."

I looked at him with a questioning gaze as he ended the call.

He smiled excitedly at me. "We're going to the movies like at 11."

I groaned. "That's too early." I wasn't even sleepy, but I really didn't want to go ahead and say that I didn't want to go with them.

He gave me this little face that looked so disappointed it broke my heart. "Come on, Tae, please. For me?"

This fucker knew how much I loved him.

"Ugh, fine," I said with a loud groan.

"Yay," he said and his smile was back.

He went to shower. I remained in bed, thinking. Why did they always feel the need to include me? Why couldn't they be like a normal couple and be too obsessed with each other to pay attention to me? My mind recoiled at that idea. Okay, so maybe I didn't want that. But I sure as hell didn't want to tag along on what felt like a date either. I wanted to cancel on Jimin all over again. But he was happy. That's all that mattered isn't it?

I showered after Jimin. When I got out I found him staring at all of his clothes.

"Tae," he said cheerily. "Help me pick out what to wear. I'm in between three outfits."

He showed them to me and I quickly picked one out. "You'll look super cute In that sweater. And those pants make your ass look great."

His smile only got wider. "Thanks Tae."

I watched as he changed. His abs that he was so proud of when he was younger were so faint now. His whole body had become more feminine with the passage of time, and I loved it. It suited him.

He still had his big booty. I watched in amusement as he struggled to put on the skintight pants on.

"Tae, I don't fit in these," he complained.

I chuckled. "Yes, you do. Just got to squeeze your fat ass in there."

He smiled at me, clearly pleased. He loved it when I complimented him.

I stood up and helped him put the pants on. "You see, perfect fit," I said. "All this work just so that Jungkook can take them off," I sighed in fake disappointment.

"Tae!" Jimin said.

"What? Like I don't know you totally bottom for him.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "So now who's obsessed with who the bottom is?"

I laughed. "It's still you Jimin."

He pouted his lips. He was supposed to look angry, but he just looked ridiculously cute.

"Jimin, I swear, you are the cutest shit ever." He stopped pouting and showed me his pretty smile that reached his eyes.

"Thanks Tae."

We finished getting ready and then watched YouTube videos of drag queen transformations until Jungkook got there.

"I wanna try drag," Jimin said.

My eyes widened. "Oh my god Jiminie, you would look soooo good! We should try that one of these days."

"Yessss," Jimin said in agreement.

There was a knock on the door and then Jungkook walked in.

"Hey baby," he said giving Jimin a peck on the lips.

"Hi Tae," he said smiling at me.

"Hi," I said back with a genuine smile. Regardless of what happened, I didn't hate Jungkook. He was still a cool friend.

We drove in Jungkook's truck to the movies.

When we got there, Jimin had apperantly turned into the stupidest person ever. He though it was a good idea for me to sit down in between him and Jungkook.

"Jimin, what in the world? Why would I do that?"

"I don't want you feeling left out," he said, his eyes pleading for me to say yes.

"Jimin, you don't need to do that. We're going to be watching a movie. It's not like we need to talk to each other. Besides, I'm pretty sure Jungkook doesn't want that either."

We both looked at Jungkook. He seemed nervous by the sudden shift in attention.

"Jungkook, babe, right you don't mind?"

"Jungkook come on, of course you want to sit next to your boyfriend."

"I...uh" Jungkook looked conflicted.

"Come on Jungkook," Jimin said as he caressed his arm.

I glared at Jimin. That little fucker was communicating with Jungkook through his gestures and looks. And this bitch was clearly warning him that if he disagreed he'd be mad. And mad Jimin wasn't going to give him any.

"Yea, I don't mind," Jungkook answered, smiling back at a pleased Jimin.

"Okay, great it's settled then. Jungkook can you buy the popcorn while we go get seats?"

'Yea babe," Jungkook said.

"Thank you sweetheart," Jimin said and dragged me inside to pick seats.

"Tae, I feel so bad," Jimin said.

"Why? Because you're making me sit in between you and your boyfriend?"

"What? No! Because I just threatened Jungkook with sex." His pouty face was back.

"Why did you do it if you felt bad?"

"I already told you, I don't want you to be left out." He looked sad again. Fuck.

"It's okay Jiimin. Having your ass is a privilege. It's okay to use it as a weapon sometimes. Just don't get carried away."

He smiled a bit.

Jungkook got back and sat down next to me.

I guess this isn't so bad, I thought as the previews started.

My ex on one side and my bestie on the other.

Yea, never mind, this was fucked.