Hearing

Harry follows me upstairs, his eyes turn to every corner of the old house. I open the door to my Hermione and Ginny's room. Ron is already there, no doubt the twins will hear Harry's voice and aperate in shortly. All their faces light up when Harry walks in, Ginny's especially I know this has all been most stressful no one ecept me and Serius wants Harry to keep his wand more, obviously the others want Harry to keep his wand but not as serverly as the three of us. Hermione forces Harry to tell what happened.

"You complete and utter moron, did you not think for a second I would be able to save you?"

"I knew you would save me but you wouldn't save Duddly who was about to be kissed".

"This hearing I've looked it up they simply can't expel you" Hermione says with a worried expression.

"Yer it woun't be fair" Ron agrees.

"Yeah there seems to be alot of that going around at the moment, don't suppose any of you couldn't put this in a letter.

"Harry dumbledor made us swear not to tell you anything" Hermione says nervously.

"As to the hearing," Ginny says with a pointed look at Hermione, "I wouldn't put anything past the minstry especially now they reffuse to believe that You Know Who has returned".

"I must say I'm on Ginny's side" I say. They want to assure the public that all is well the more Harry and Dumbledor look like nutters the easier their job is. As the conversation turns to the Dursleys both Ginny and I remain silent, I'm sure she's thinking the same thing I am. When Molly calls us for dinner I hang back Ginny does as well. No one else seems to notice this unspoken agreement. Everyone else leaves, Ginny and I turn to each other.

"I just can't stand to think of Harry with those Dursleys, alone, even if he dosn't feel the same way about me, I wish I was there with him to make it easier" Ginny says with a heartbroken look.

"I agree and I have no doubt that in time he will."

"Thanks I expect this is weird to hear me talk about your brother in that way."

"Actually no and its not as if I don't know the feeling."

"Malfoy?"

"I was such a fool and to tell you the truth I might still be a fool." Ginny maulls this over and nodds. At this moment she has niether excepted it or rejected it her friendship couldn't be more invalad. We head down to dinner for a delicious homecooked meal.

Ginny's POV

     Alexa and Malfoy? I mean as much as I hate Malfoy I can understand why, I mean their perfect for each other, and ther're more alike than anyone would relise. I can't say I see what she sees in him I dunno magbe hes nicer to select people and on his own.

You know Alexa wouldn't have feelings for someone who didn't have any redemible features, come on why do you have feelings for Harry.

Harry, hes brilliant, everything about him draws me in, to even be in the same room as him is both a blessing and a curse, I've never layed eyes on a more inperfectly perfect person, and hes hot.

Exsacly can't you see Alexa must see all of that in Malfoy.

Fine I decline to make any jugement until jugment day comes, happy.

I'm not the one who needs to be happy Alexa is shes your best friend you owe it to her.

     I eat more than my fare share but I'm not the only one. All while I eat my eyes never leave Harry they follow his every movement, just like they always do when we're in the same room. I laugh with Tonks and Alexa all the way until mum calls bedtime. I truge up to our room and hop into my bed, cispite apperences its actually very comfy. I fall asleep instantly.