Rescue mission

I sit in the great hall stiffiling a yawn. I didn't sleep much last night, probely somethhing to do with the grey eyes that wove in and out of my dreams. I have a history of magic paper infront of me. I begin to shake. I don''t know most of this. Then I see a question about vampire's in the late 1700's, yes I know this one. Halfway through the exsam I feel a threat upon Harry. I enter Harry's mind to find a dark room in the magic of minstry. This is the room that Harry has been dreaming about. I know because I oftern see his dream to check if they are a threat. I see Serius on the floor struggling in pain. Weird I feel kno threat on him. Unless. Unless something has gone wrong inside me.

                     I retch my mind away from Harry's and block the dream. We don't need to see anymore of that. Harry now sits on the floor, he must have fell off his chair. He looks pale, from what he's just seen no doubt. The exsaminer takes Harry out of the Great Hall. He does not come back. The second the bell rings I drag Ron and Hermione out of the hall to find Harry. We literally run into him. He drags us inside a empty classroom. Harry then  explains strange the vision.

"So how do we get there?" Harry asks panicky.

"How do you know hes realy there?" Hermione asks.

"I saw him." Harry replies his voice rising.

"Well what if thats all it was a dream."

"Then how did I know about Ron's dad" Harry says almost shouting now.

"He has a point there" Ron intervines.

"Well what about Alexa?" Hermione asks. It takes me a few seconds to relise what she means.

"I feel no threat on Serius, Harry" I say quietly.

"WELL THIS WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME YOU WERE WRONG WOULD IT" Harry replies yelling now.

"No it wouldn't but this is different Harry, my powers are not dulled, I would know, there is no point running off to the minstry" I say a little bit more confident now.

"NO POINT, MAYBE YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP BUT I WILL NOT LET VOLDEMORT KILL SERIUS, BESIDES YOUR A SLYTHERIN HELPING ISN'T YOUR THING" Harry belows. Something inside me snaps.

"NOT MY THING. WON'T HELP. WHO SENT FAWKS TO YOU WHILE YOU WERE IN THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS. WHO WATCHED OVER YOU WHILE YOU LOOKED FOR NICHOLAS FLAMEL. WHO STOPPED YOU FROM GETTING SO MUCH AS A SCRATCH IN THE TORNEMENT LAST YEAR. WHO SAVED EVERY SINGLE PERSON INSIDE THIS CASTLE FROM DEMENTORS LAST YEAR, WHO PROTECTED YOU WHILE YOU PLAYED THE FAMOUS BOY  WITH A TRAGIC HISTORY" I scream. Sometime trough my rant Ginny and Luna entered the room. But I only have eyes for my ungreatfull brother.

"PLAY THE FAMOUS BOY YOU DO RELISE ITS ME VOLDEMORT WANTS TO KILL NOT YOU."

"I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT NOW THAT HE KNOWS WHAT I AM" I spit at him.

"Guys" Hermione says timidly.

"WHAT" Harry and I shout at the same time.

"Can we pick this up later, we need to check if Serius is in Grimald place. Ron can you please go with Alexa and tell Umbraige that Peves is causing havoc anything just keep her away from her office" Hermione says sternly.

"Yeah we got this" Ron replies nodding at me. I smile, my rage dissapearing now that there is a propwr job to be done.

"Right then Ginny, Luna can you keep the students away from that corridor?" She asks.

Without a seconds hesitation Ginny says "Yup we'll do it." This brings me back to earth imedatly. Ginny is so ready to jump into the flames for my brother, I can't believe after 4 years she still has such strong feelings for my brother.