Several Weeks Earlier. . .

I couldn't believe it was me. My art actually got me places. That's something that us painters only dream of besides the fame after we're dead. The new prince of England, prince Will, has comissoned for a painting of him and his new bride Kate Middleton. He looked up modern portrait painters on the internet to find the perfect one-

I couldn't believe it was me!

I wheeled my train of luggage into the hotel. I was just a fifteen year old girl from Illinois, never leaving the small town next to Lake Michigan before other than the yearly trip to D.C. Scotland was alot like D.C, it was cold but bright. There was always a new site to see. And people were everywhere.

The prince had instructions for me; I was to spend three weeks apprenticing another modern artist before I could be scheduled to do the portrait. Then I'd be a historic: I'd be Alice Madden, the painter of the English royalty. I was so excited I nearly passed up my room.

A room to myself. I was fifteen and livin large! One complete wall was a window with a view of the city, the room had one king size bed and two desks with fancy lamps and paintings on the wall. I sat on the bed, "First things first," I said, ripping open the envelope I held, "I godda know who this master painter I'm supposed to be studying is."

************************************************

Next chapter coming soon.

If you are unsure, Marilyn Manson's real name is Brian Warner.

He moved to Scotland in the late 90's.

Next chapter in his P.O.V. (3rd person)