2

• play song while reading •

March 18, 1991

" You wore me out, daddy. " Yazzy said while out of breath.

I shrugged and laid on my side, ignoring what else came out her mouth.

She was a crazy bitch but shit, she was fine as hell AND she knew how to throw that ass back.

As soon as I got comfortable, I heard banging at the door.

I cussed under my breath and told Yaz to hide under my bed.

I quickly put my basketball shorts on and sprayed some Fabreeze on the way to the door.

I opened the door to see an irritated SeSe.

" Boy.. You been fuckin' haven't you? "

I rolled my eyes and told her it wasn't true.

She looked around with no expression on her face.

" Hey Yazmine. " SeSe called out.

" Hey Ms. Jackson. " Yazmine said quietly from under my bed.

" Shit, Yaz. Cain't you keep yo' mouth closed? "

SeSe just shook her head and pulled on my ear all the way downstairs as I kept yelling at her to stop.

Everyone just looked at me as I was trying to make SeSe get off my ear.

" Yo' son is fuckin' around again with that delusional bitch, Yazmine. I swear it's a new bitch everyday but he always run back to her. "

Marie and Harmonia rolled their eyes and sighed as they dug back into their food.

Pops sighed and told SeSe to let go of my ear.

" We gone talk later, but you and yo' sisters gotta walk to Marie's school. " He said as Yazmine came downstairs in my shirt, smiling nervously.

••*••

" Booyah! " Harmonia yelled out.

She had challenged me and Marie to somersaulting but I kindly exempted myself and by kindly I mean cussing her out and saying I was too damn big for that shit.

" Keep doin' that shit, yo' shit finna break. " I said while smoking my blunt.

" Keep fuckin' Yaz and you gon' catch HIV. " Harmonia snapped back.