Chapter 28

Epilogue 

So, it's been five years, and so much has happened, so many great things I'm glad to say.

First of all, Isaac and I are married! We got married exactly 1 year after we got engaged. Our relationship stayed very strong through out that time, and although we had our ups and downs, we worked through it, and we're both very happy with our children. Yes, that's right, we now have 2 beautiful children, who are called Harry and Georgia.

Georgia is 4, and she is so adorable. We adopted her when she was 2, so naturally it took her time to get used to us, but we managed to make things better for her, and I'm pretty sure that she's happy. She has thin brown hair, and a full fringe which hides her forehead. She can be cheeky sometimes, but she understands that's naughty and just does it for attention, which can be cute at times.

Harry is 8, and he's just as cute except he can be very mischievous at times, and pull pranks on Georgia. We adopted him when he was 5, as his parents were incapable of looking after him properly, and we took him into our care. He wasn't as bad as Georgia was, and understood what was going on, so he was a lot easier than her. He has blonde hair, and green eyes, and is normally well behaved as he plays on his iPad most of the time. I love my children so much, and I'm so glad that I was able to start a family with Isaac.

Speaking of Isaac, well he's playing with our kids in our garden. He's playing on the trampoline, and then they've decided they want a water fight after that, which I'm up for as well. He is so good with the kids, and he's a full time Dad. I actually work for my Dad's husband, Nate, so I get well payed, which is how we've managed to pay for the house that we are currently living in. It's massive, like nearly as big as my Dad's house.

So speaking of my Dad, well he's doing really good as well. He got married to Nate about 6 months after Isaac and I got engaged, and it was a huge wedding. They've been happy since, and Amelia has grown up too, growing up into a lovely little girl. We visit them every month now, which is good, because I like to see how my sister is getting along, and my Dad too.

My Mum is doing well too. She hasn't drank a single drop of alcohol from when she said she was quitting, and we're all so proud of her for that because we knew it was hard for her. We go to visit her every month as well, and she's doing good. She's got a boyfriend at the moment, and has had him for around 5 months, and their relationship seems to be very strong.

So speaking of parents, Isaac's parents don't actually talk to him still, which is the only negative thing I've got to say. We think they moved to another country, as Isabel doesn't know where they've gone either, and they just took off somewhere. We don't really care about them that much. They don't want anything to do with us, and we don't want anything to do with them, which I guess is sad, but we're used to it.

Isabel talks to us a lot, and comes to visit a lot. She likes to see her niece and nephew, and likes to see how they're doing. She's so good with children, just like Isaac, so we normally just leave her to it and get on with other stuff that needs doing.

Kane visits us every so often too, but he is quite busy, so we normally just Skype or talk on the phone. It's just so nice, maintaining that friendship with someone for that long.

I really love my family, which is something I would never even dreamed of saying six years ago, before I met Isaac. He changed my life, and I'm so glad that I met him. He's my everything, and I hope that we die old together, with our wonderful family. I love them all so much and I'm so glad that my life turned out the way it did, because it's made me so happy, despite the downs we've had to face, which I know is just life really. There will always be bad points, but it will get better, and that's what you have to look forward to.

A/N: So that's it guys. I can't believe I've finished this already. I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to like and comment, and follow me c: <3