Chapter 16

*Jace's Point Of View*

It had been a week since me and Isaac had got together and so far it had been the best week of my life. We'd shared so many happy memories, and we'd spent every single day with another, even if we got dragged somewhere with Kane. He would constantly come round and chill with us, and we'd go to the park or something. Overall my life had turned out pretty awesome, something I would never had of expected.

Kane was being pretty nice to us, and after we told him that Isaac and I were together he was very happy for us, well he seemed it. He still would hang around with us, like nothing happened, and it was so good to see that being with Isaac didn't change the friendship I had with Kane.

Currently it was around 5 in the afternoon and Isaac and I were just chilling in our apartment. I was sat on the floor with my body between his legs as we watched a movie, that I wasn't really paying much attention to. He would play with my hair so softly that I could barely feel his touch but it made it so relaxing that I started to forget about all my worries that I had for this relationship.

I was just scared that if this ended badly then our friendship would also end as well and I was scared about that. I leaned my head back against his lap and smiled softly. "So what are we gonna do for the rest of the day babe?" I asked, looking up at Isaac as he looked down at me, whilst my head was on his lap.

"I have an idea, come on let's get ready and then I'm gonna surprise you baby." He said, before getting up and offering his hand out, for me to take. I got up and nodded, letting my mind wonder as to what he may have plan or being thinking about doing.

We'd finished getting ready about half an hour later, after we'd both showered, got into a different change of clothes and had a few snacks. Isaac took my hand and we walked out of the apartment building together. It was not a very cold evening so I only wore a thin hoodie, which was black, with my white shirt and denim jeans. It was a pretty nice evening, and all the birds were chirping quietly as we walked. I didn't particularly know where we were going so I let Isaac lead the way, and I followed him quietly. There wasn't really a need to talk between us, so I squeezed his hand a little.

We walking and soon we arrived at the local cinemas, that we'd discovered when we were with Kane, and Isaac opened the door for me, letting me walk in. I thanked him quietly and walked him, still keeping his hand in mine.

We walked up to the cashier and Isaac paid for the tickets and bought some popcorn and some diet coke to share. We walked into the theater and he led us up to the top row. I sat down beside him in the middle, and started to take a few pieces of popcorn as the trailers played on the screen.

"Thank you for this." I said, quietly as not to disturb anyone else in the theater, then he nodded. I looked up at him, whilst he stroked my cheek softly before leaning into towards me and kissing me softly.

"You're welcome baby." He whispered against my lips whilst I kissed him back, making me blush lightly. We kissed a little more before the movie began, and we looked at the screen, our attention undivided. It was only for the first half an hour of the movie that we watched it for, before I soon got bored, letting my mind wonder.

I took the popcorn, eating several pieces, before grabbing the drink, sipping it through the straw. I bit my lip as I let my hand sit on Isaac's thigh, watching him as I caught him by surprise. I leaned over to him, kissing him softly and he looked at me, his attention now fully on me. We kissed for a few more minutes till both of us felt the need to breathe. I smiled softly and moved closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I guess I just didn't really know what came over me but I really wanted to do things with him.

I moved my hand up to the bottom of his shirt and slowly undid a button, biting my lip until I saw those green eyes shoot daggers into mine. I quickly moved my hand away and looked down. "I'm sorry.." I muttered, afraid that I was taking things too quickly. I didn't know what I was doing really, and I guess I was just rushing this a little too much. I suddenly felt his thumb against my chin lifting my head up so I could look at him.

"I'm not ready baby and neither are you.. I want things to be special when we do things, not just at the back of the cinema." He spoke quietly to me, and I nodded. I suppose he was right, and that I really didn't want the memory of this as being my first time. He leaned in and kissed me lightly before returning back to the movie, which we watched the remainder of, in an awkward silence. I guess I just was going to mess this up, like I'd done with everything else in my life.