Chapter Six. May I Come In?

It took me a while to take in the events that just happened. I just kept looking at the Spork, the new found door, and Cheese-it.

Finally, after a while,
Cheese-it got up and jumped up onto my lap. It looked me in the eyes expectantly; as if to say  'Are ya done?' I shook my head and blinked.

I then looked at the door one more time, and thought
(How is a cat, and a 12 year old girl, going to get down from the second, maybe second and a half floor?? Out of a slightly larger than small door????)

I then looked back down at the Spork, then back at the door, then back at Cheese-it. Again.

"Uhhhhh" I said. Trying to figure out what to do.

"I think my Dad has a rope ladder somewhere in the six car garage.... Heh... heh... heh...." I explained to
Cheese-it.

The cat then just, looked at me with this 'you, are an idiot. Just use the stinking Spork.' face.

"What?! I don't know how to use this thing!!" I retaliated, holding up the Spork, and waving it around in the air.

Cheese-it then jumped off my lap and trotted all sassy like over to the ladder, and I quickly followed.

We climbed down, and I heard someone jiggle the door handle violently, trying to get in. I then started to panic.

I threw Cheese-it up into the addic room thing, and pushed up the ladder after it.

Then, I cleaned up all the things I had on my bed as fast as I could, and shoved the Spork into my pocket.

I brushed myself off, and calmly walked over to the door, then I unlocked it.

I slowly opened the door and I saw, my creepy butler.

"Y-Yes?" I said cautiously.

"May I.... come in?" He asked, flatly; gritting his teeth.

"I.... need to be alone right now..." I said, beginning to close the door.

He then shoved his way through the door and grabbed my forearm.

"What are you doing!!?" I asked trembling. He gripped my skin tighter, as he pulled out a knife.

"LET GO OF ME!!" I raised my voice. All I felt was fear, and anger.

"If you scream, you're dead." He said under his breath.

Tears pricked my eyes. I had to think fast.