three

"Do I what?!" I snapped at the mysterious stranger.

"Get out of here, you know leave, go somewhere else?" he replied back casually, shrugging his shoulders. I thought of all the possibilities; he could be a serial killer or wanted for some surreal reason by the FBI. And suddenly Heather's words rang through my head

"try have some fun Elena!"

"okay yeah sure, I just have to tell my friend first" I said and and he nodded.

I swam through the extreme amount of sweaty people getting blinded by colourful lights.

I saw Michael's purple hair and his face towards the wall with a tiny body beneath him. I power walked over there and yelled over the music, "HEATHER I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE"

She came out of the kiss for air while Michael continued to leave a trail of tiny kisses down her neck while she talked to me, "WHY? AREN'T YOU HAVING FUN?" she questioned.

"NO I'M LEAVING WITH A GUY"

"OH, HAVE FUN, BE SAFE" she smiled with a wink, and brought her lips to meet Michael's again.

I scanned the place for the blonde haired beauty, which wasn't hard because his head popped out on top of everyone's. I skipped over and told him I was ready to which he grabbed my hand and dragged me out into the crisp, numbing air.

We started walking away from the club, swinging our hands between us when I realised one thing, "I don't even know your name!" I screeched a bit too loudly.

He chuckled, "My name is Luke, what's yours?"

"Elena" I smiled, to which he did too.

"You know, Luke, I don't normally do these kind of things." I added, so he wouldn't think I'm a skank who's got a different guy every night.

"You don't leave clubs with mysterious strangers every night with a risk of getting murdered?"

"Nope" I laughed.

"Well, neither."

I looked around for a while, all the shining lights, all the naked trees, all the cigarette butts on the floor and the broken beer bottle down alley ways from drunken fights over girls.

"So, um, where are we going?" I wondered.

"What do you mean?" he shot back. I cringed away at his fierceness.

"I just meant-um- like what are we gonna do?"

"It's Christmas time in Manhattan, baby! We can do whatever we want!" He yelled cheerfully with the brightest smile plastered on his face.

-

okay so this is my first fanfic so I'm sorry if this is really bad at the moment!

It's gonna get more exciting in the next chapter yay :)

thanks for reading woo