ten

I hadn't seen Luke since that night. He never called or texted and I was too afraid to. He's gorgeous and probably has some new girl to take adventures with. I told Heather about our night, while a shirtless Michael lay under her covers, listened as well, they both thought it was super cute and we'd see each other in the next week. They were wrong. It's been almost 3 weeks.

 Why did this hurt so much? I knew him for like 8 hours. Sure, it was the best eight hours of my life, but I guess that what happens when you do stuff you normally wouldn't, you get hurt. I started drinking because what else could I do. Heather got tired of it, of my sadness. So she decided to take me out to another party. Me, being a third wheel because her and Michael were super serious all of a sudden. 

We arrived at the party, which was on the other side of town from the last one. It was weird, because for the first time in 2 weeks I felt like I didn't need a drink. As we got inside, it was almost as manic as Limelight. Heather and Michael weren't by my side anymore, and I was alone again. 

go to the bar

The only thing my subconscious told me. I made my way through the drunk sweaty people once again, so much deja vu was happening. My head was spinning and I started to feel sick. I saw an opening and then then the bar. I ran up to it, gasping and asked for a large glass of tap water. As soon as it was in my hands, I drank around half until I heard a voice come from beside me, "Why aren't you drinking, princess?" the stranger said with an obvious cocky, smirk in his voice. I snapped my head around. 

Luke.