two

Heather and I stood outside a giant building pulsing with music with neon lights that read 'Limelight'.

The exact second I stepped inside, I wanted to go home, people were grinding on each other, making out on sofas and against the wall and everybody was off their heads. 

"OKAY WE JUST NEED TO FIND MY FRIEND MICHAEL, LOOK OUT FOR A GUY WITH PURPLE HAIR" Heather shouted over the music. I scanned the room, which seemed to be getting hotter and more crowded and louder by the moment. I saw a guy with washed out purple hair and poked Heather's arm nodding my head his way. "OH YEAH THATS HIM! MICHAEL! MICHAEL!" 'Michael' heard her yelling and smiled l walking over to us.

"Hey, I'm Michael, and you're elena right?" he asked while giving me an awkward hug.

"Yeah, thats me" I replied.

"cool, so Heather do you want to dance?" averting his eyes and interest over to her.

"i would love to" she sid and he grabbed her hand, "try have some fun elena!" she yelled over her shoulder while being pulled away by Michael.

Great. I'm alone in a sea of people. 

I need a drink, now.

I wandered around the premises a while, pushing through people until I saw a couple of bottles lined up on a shelf, 'yes the bar!' I said to myself and walked up to it.

"Hey um can I have a lemonade?" I asked the bartender nervously.

"We don't have that" he replied. He was scary looking, a bald man, covered with piercings and tattoos head to toe, he looked bored but was working hard.

"A coke?"

"None of that either"

"Can i just have something that doesn't have alcohol?!"

He made an annoyed looking face and slammed a glass of water down in front of and walked away. I sigh defeatedly and bowed my head, this exactly why i didn't want to come to a place like this.

"Why aren't you drinking?" I heard a voice say to me. I snapped my head to the right and saw a freakishly tall, blonde, blue eyed boy staring down at me.

"I don't like the taste," I replied, "and plus I'm underage." He bit down on his lip and I noticed he had a lip ring, my weakness.

"It's not called an illegal rave for nothing, princess" he said, and I looked at him stunned and then noticed he didn't have a drink in his hand.

"Then why aren't you drinking?" I asked smirking. 

"My friend Michael dragged me here, you met him, i watched you meet him, with your friend."

"Oh yeah, she dragged me here too." 

Then, an awkward silence hung in the air, I looked down at my water strirring it with my finger thinking about how I could be at home watching TV in my pajamas, until I heard him speak again, and these words I was not prepared for, "Hey, wanna get out of here?"