seven

filler chapter sorry

-

"elena, elena..

I hear my name being whispered in to my ear and someone twirling my naturally curly hair around their finger. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal a light grey sky. Last nights events came rushing back to me and I smiled. I almost smiled so much my face would have been stuck but I bit down on my life to save myself from dying of embarresment. On my right, Luke was there looking at me, his eyes were shining like 1,000 stars and biting down on his lip. "Morning, beautiful" He said before leaning into me and softly pressing his lips onto mine. "Morning." I replied back with a giggle. 

"Elena?" He asked sounding very concered.

"mmhhmm.."

"Well, er, I just hope things aren't moving too fast for you.." He said in a sweet little voice.

"To be honest Luke, I wouldn't really know what a normal pace is... You see I've never really.."

"Wait," He said interrupting me, "are you trying to tell me you've never had a boyfriend?"

"Well, I have, but when I was, like, 11. So, no, go as fast as you like."

"So, will you marry me?" He smirked with a wink.

"Okay, maybe not that fast" I giggled back.

"So do you usually fall asleep on a stranger?" He asked jokingly, after while of silence and day dreaming.

"Do you only quote Pierce The Veil?" I shot back. He rolled his eyes and checked his watch.

"It's 5:30 a.m. and we've got one more thing to do." He said standing up and holding his hand out for me to hold.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Brooklyn Bridge." He smiled at me.