Chapter Ten

Satin

" I've dug two graves for us my dear. Can't pretend that I was perfect leaving you in fear. " I sang randomly. Recently that tune has been in my head and I didn't know exactly where it came from. It was beautiful honestly I just wish I knew where I heard it from to hear the rest of it.

There was a knock at my door and I didn't even bother to answer it. I didn't have that much privacy around here anymore. " Satin. " Jah said softly. He only had his head peeked through the entrance of my door as I lay looking at his reflection in my mirror.

" What? "

" Come with me. " he said and left without another word. I blew my breath and ran a hand over my soft curls, rising from my bed and sliding on Palm Angel slides. I followed him out the front door and he was sitting in his car with it already warm and started. I stood on the porch trying to see him through his tinted windows but could only barely see his dark thick hair. The passenger door opened and I stepped off the porch to enter it.

Soft beats welcomed me as I looked over at him. I must've looked pitiful because his expression mirrored mine. I looked down in my lap and toyed with my finger. " Where are we going? " I cleared my throat, looking up.

He backed out, one hand steering and the other gripping my headrest as he turned around to see where he was going.

" Somewhere. " he said blandly and I huffed. He did the same mockingly causing me to scowl at him. I brought my hands up to his face in a clawing motion and sat them back in my lap.

" Relax, we'll be there soon. " He said keeping his eyes on the road and he wasn't lying. We were back at the graveyard close to the house within minutes. I opened my door as well as he did as I stepped to him.

" We could've walked. " I mumbled following him as he took off walking through the curved entrance. He had his hands plunger in the pocket of his hoodie as he walked at a steady pace.

" We could've. We didn't. " he said not looking back at me. He was being extremely brief with me and it agitated me. Why would he get me out the comforts of my bed just to be a dick?

" Are you gonna tell me why you brought me out here? " I asked clearly upset. I had caught up to him and I was now walking besides him. Looking up at him, his expression was stone as he looked ahead of him. He was contemplating something and a faint hint of fear showed in his eyes. I grabbed his arm, turning him towards me.

" What's going on Jah? " I quizzed watching his face morph from a look of contemplation to a look of satisfaction. My eyebrows knitted wondering what he had up his sleeve.

" Satin when you step into my world, you become something bigger than yourself. I need you to know that. " He started looking down at me with an amused look. One of my eyebrows hitched as he went on.

" You can't overpower me in my world though. I don't like it and I won't allow it. " he turned and continue walking. He was crazy. I got a certain vibe and it caused a burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. I was urged to turn around and leave him here but my legs wouldn't let me.

" I could never overpower you Jahseh, what are you talking abou- " Turning to me he pulled his hands out of his hoodie, one hand gripped my shoulder while the other held a sharp object which he plunged into my stomach, twisting it. I gagged feeling the warm metal sliding through my skin, out then back in again.