《 chapter 7-hanji♡ 》

It's been what? 2 months since eren started living with us, he has changed so much, his bones didn't show anymore, he is now getting better now, he is able to walk for some time. I can tell levi was happy seeing that his mate is getting better and better, I am also but I know he needs something to get fully well, and I have that but I don't have permission of Mr. Kuchel or from levi to make eren drink the little bottle, and convincing then is going to be a pain in the ass, but me being me I have a little trick under my sleeve.

I walked to the kitchen and looked at the cups filled with coffee or tea, I looked at the cup with eren's name on it, yes we have cups with our names 'couse a specific short stuff wouldn't grab someone's else cup and get their 'germs' so we put our name on five cups, five cups for each one so we can use one and wash the other we used. Anyway I put a liquid on it and made sure it didn't looked suspicious or smells like anything besides tea, I smirked evilly and ran out.

I ran to my room/lab and giggled maniacally, I grabbed a book filled with researched, info and just stuff I observed of eren. Found out he can have anything he wants just by saying it in front of levi, no one can bully or make fun of him because levi finds out, somehow, and gets pissed at the person that did it. The worst of all of them is that if levi doesn't get enough of eren's love he gets grumpy, so that's why we get eren to hang out with levi when levi is pissed or grumpy.

"HANJI!!" I heard a scream, my eyes widened, I ran and hide under a table when the door burst open "shitty four eyes I know your under that fucking table! get the fuck out!!" levi screamed. I slowly got out from under the table and give levi a nervous smile "yes shorty?" I questioned making him more pissed "first, call me shorty one more time and I swear to the all mighty devil! I'll send him another slave! secondly, what the hell did you put in eren's drink!" he yelled. I raised my hands in defence "I just gave him what I thought he forgot to get" "and what the hell is that?" "some protein I swear!" I let a nervous sweat. 

Levi glared at me but left, I let a relief sigh as I thought he would kill me, I think he wasn't in the mood. I then turned around and I let a crazy smile appear on my face, I grabbed a pencil and one of my sketchbook, I started sketching eren in different types of views, I scratched his different emotions he has shown since he arrived to now.  I smiled creepy as i did it, when I finished the scratches I smiled and put it in a safe that no one knows that I have it, they are my secrets and they should be known by only me.

I let a sigh and leaned back on the chair, I tapped my foot as I thought what to do, what to do in such a boring day, I have no paperwork, no experiments, and shorty is really pissed to annoy him, also I don't want to die just yet, I still have so much to know about a class C omega, aka eren. They are so rare that people don't have so much info about them, so i'm going to be the first one to be able to get as many info from a real life class C, well as much as I can get without getting punched or kicked by a certain short stack.

Then I heard a knock come from my door "come in" I yawned and looked at the person that entered, it was eren, he smiled at me, I returned the smile "what's up eren!" I smiled and stretched a little "nothing much but can I ask you something?" he questioned. I looked at eren and nodded "what does levi work as?" he questioned, my eyes widened.

We never told eren what we worked at, he never knew that we kill and rob for money, that we are the most wanted gang in the world, the most dangerous one of all. We just want to keep him as innocent as he can be, that's why levi and Mrs. Ackerman forbid me to teach him about the reproduction, mating season,  and just anything that is 'dirty and not necessary' for eren, that's why we never told him what was our work.

"h-hanji? are you ok?" eren said making me get out of thought, I looked at him and smiled "levi works in a very good job" I smile "then what are all of those things hanging in the wall?" "what wall?" I questioned "a wall with the name weapons?" he crossed his arms "oh-oh! they-uh-" I was interrupted by the door opening again, this time levi walked in "eren? what are you doing here?" "I came to ask hangi a question" eren smiled at levi "and what questi-" I cough levi off by grabbing him and pushing him towards eren " a question you will gladly explain to eren because I can't!" I nervously smiled and laugh. 

Eren told levi the questioned making him tense and look for the right words, and here I thought I was the dumb one. In the end he did find the correct words that was a complete lie "they are for my job eren, I use them to protect myself from 'bad guys'" levi said and I face palmed "oh! that's ok!" he smiled.

He actually bought it!? well it eren we're talking about, he doesn't know 70% of the things in the world. I smiled "yes they are fine, I made then, fine and safe! no need to worry that someone will get hurt!" I smiled making eren nod "thanks hanji" "you're welcome!" I smiled.

I watched as he and levi left my room/lab making me let another sigh of relief, I flopped on my chair and let a groan. I moved my neck to the sides hearing a 'pop' as I did so, I then cracked my knuckles and let a calmed sigh. 

I walked to my bed and flopped on it, I took my shoes lazily not wanting to get up from the warm and comfy bed.

"tomorrow....i'm going to act as crazy as possible and annoy the shit out of everyone" I chuckle evilly  and doze off.