《 chapter 11-Eren♡ 》

Its been a while since my heat ended and I really can't wait until my next heat starts, I promised to Levi I will let him take care of it and I'm nervous, really nervous.  I mean am I prepared to do it? what if im not good enough? what if he gets disgusted by me? My mind started to fill up with these questions making me more and more nervous than I'm already  am. 

Suddenly I bumped into something, well more like someone, I looked up seeing erwin there, I let a nervous laugh and apologized, he waved it off and smiled at me. "sorry erwin please forgive me" I bowed to him "I told you its fine eren, I really don't wanna be spotted making the alphas omega bow in apolige to another alpha, Levi would get pissed at me" he nervously said making me look at him confused, "why would Levi get pissed if I'm only apologizing to you?" I questioned as he let a small laugh "well your the omega of our alpha and we should treat you nicely no matter the your mistakes you make" he smiled as he placed a hand on head as I nodded and smiled at him.

"take your fucking dirty hand off my omega eyebrows" Levi growled behind me scaring me "Jesus Levi you scared me, don't be goining behind people like that" I said with a hand on my heart "sorry" he chuckled and wrapped his hands around me, I smiled and peck his lips. "so sweet, anyway, I'll see you guys later" Erwin smiled and waved goodbye, I waved back and turned to face Levi. "were you looking for me?" I questioned as he nodded "why?" I questioned again as Levi pulled me closer to him and rested his chin on my shoulder close to my scent glad. "well I really don't want to go but if I do the whole gang will get better" he said, I looked at him and smiled "and what is this?" I questioned as he sigh " I'm going to take a 7 hour flight to Tokio to meet up with another gang, very popular and dangerous, and talk about stuff and come up with an agreement" he explained making me worry for him "w-will you be ok by yourself? I don't want nothing to happen to you" I said with tears in my eyes.

He let a small smile and whipped my tears "I'll be fine eren, I'll be taking Mikasa and other strong alphas with me as body guards, so please don't worry" he said as I nodded "still be safe ok, if something happens to you I don't know what to do" I said with a frown "dont worry baby I'll be fine, I promise" he said and gave me a small kiss. I smiled and nodded, he grabbed my waist and we headed to the living room. 

We entered seeing other members of the gang, they all looked up and waved at us "hello there alpha and alphas omega" a guy said "hello there" I smiled and waved back at them as we went to sit down. Levi made me sat on his lap not minding the stares from the others in the room, I on the other side was a blushing mess, I buried my face on his neck and breath in his relaxing scent, I love his scent, I can never get enough of it, its just so delicious. I didn't notice I was rubbing our scent together until Levi let a chuckle and kissed my cheek. I gave him a small smile and pressed my cheek on his shoulder while still looking at him. " how the fuck are you this cute?" he questioned and hugged me tightly, I let a small giggle and shrugged. He let a small growl and snuzzle my neck, I smiled and lean my head on his. 

Then I felt like someone was glaring at me, when I looked to the side I saw a few gang members glaring, I adverted my gaze and let a small whine then a I started smelling a strong scent of dominace, I looked at Levi seeing he was glaring around the room, others let their submitted scent, I on the other hand was whipping and scared since Levi does have a strong scent and it literlly screams DANGER and if you look at Levi while he's spreading it he will have this 'I'll kill you with my bare hands' look and its scarier than his normal look.

"Levi stop" I whined making him stop "sorry eren" he said and kissed my cheek, "now, who in the holy fucking hell was glaring at MY omega!" Levi growled bearing his sharp teeth "if you don't say who you are I'll kill everybody here!" he yelled, then a few people bowed down to the floor with their hands as if they are preying. "w-we're sorry a-alpha! we promise not to do it again!" one of them said as the rest nodded. "first I want an explanation on why were you damn idiots glaring at my omega" he growled. "it wasn't our intention to glare at him, we swear, he just got our attention, he's just like this light that illuminates so bright and seeing him with the alpha makes us kinda jealous" the guy said making Levi engrier "oh..so you bastered where trying to hit on my omega huh" he glared, I was sitting on the couch while watching everything, I had to tell him to not kill them since he did say he will. "levi please be nice to them, try not to kill them" I nervously said "I'll try" he said as I let a nervous laugh "you'll be fine" I smiled to the guys that had a face that screamed 'I'm ganna die'.

I then was lifted up and placed back down on levis lap, I went and cuddle with him, he smiled and  did the cutes thing I've eve heard, he purred! my all mighty and scary alpha purred! I giggles and tightly hugged him "You didn't hear anything brat" he said as I let a small laugh "I didn't"