《 chapter 17-levi♡ 》

I held eren close to me but then he moved and stood up, he looked at me and crossed his arms 'oh boy' I thought as I gave him a nervous smile "Yes baby?" I questioned nervously "Don't think I've forgotten" he glared at me as I groaned and got on my back and put the pillow on my head "Come on Levi, tell me how things went" eren moved closer to me as I let a sight "fine..." I groaned and looked at him "Well it's like I said on the phone, the guy was saying things that didn't sound well for me, it pissed me off so much I just had to do it" I said as eren raised an eyebrow "you know how I hate omega being treated like trash, that guy wanted to use all the omegas in my gang and his as sex toys...do you want me to just stay there and do nothing, I got angry at how he described omegas and all the stuff he has done to them, I screamed at him and we were growling at each other" I said as eren smiled and kiss my cheek "what the bastard didn't know is that I have gang members that work for me in every gang there is if one of them tries anything they will inform me, and the gang will disappear in an instant, also everything valuable will belong to me" I said and smiled, eren chuckle and kiss my cheek again.

I let a small grin and held him tight "what happened to the place? or the people there?" eren questioned "the place will sooner or later be discovered by the police and I let the bodies rot inside" I replied as I put my face on Erens chest "did you make sure everyone was dead?" eren questioned as I sigh "baby please stop talking about it, it's done and I just want to spend my time with you" I smile as eren smiled back and nodded "sorry love" he smiled and kissed my head "its ok baby" I smile "then the ring you gave me was stolen?" he questioned as I sigh and nodded "well at least you didn't waste money" he smiled and hug me tight "for you I'll buy you the entire jewelry store" I chuckle as eren let and 'aww' sound "you're so adorable" eren smiled and cupped my cheeks with his hands "I'm manly as hell..not cute" I said as eren rub the tips of our noses together "whatever alpha" he giggled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and let a small laugh as I tackled eren in a hug, he giggled and I kissed him deeply.

"I love you" I smiled as eren looked at me with a smile "I love you too alpha" he smiled and snuggled beside me, I grabbed his head and kissed it. "let's hope my mother doesn't overdo the whole wedding arrangement" I chuckle as eren nodded "your mother is the best, she's very cheerful, sweet and caring...you're so lucky to have her"eren smile and I nodded "I am...I'm also fortunate to have an omega like you" I chuckle and kiss his cheek.

"Alpha...how many kids do you want?" eren questioned, I thought for a few minutes "well as many as we can handle" I chuckle making eren laugh too "yeah you're right" he smiled "try not to say bad words in front of them... I really don't want my kids to say the words 'fuck' 'shit' or the other foul language you use every day," eren said as I let a small laugh "I'm not making any promises" I smile making eren let a huff and roll his eyes. "however I do promise that I will never let you or my kids get hurt"  I smile and eren kiss my cheek "I know alpha" he places his lips gently against mine, I let a small growl and kissed back, our lips moved gently against each other in sync. I gently wrap my arms around his waist as he wraps his arms around my neck, these kinds of moments are the ones I love.

I let a low growl and got on top of eren, the kiss heating up. My hands started to roam his body, enjoying his body to its fullest, he was just so sexy I couldn't get enough of him... I want to devour him, hear him moan in pleasure, and scream my name as I thrust inside him.

I slide my tongue through his lips and swirl it around, marking the insides of his mouth as mine. Eren let out small whines and moans making my inner alpha howl and wagging his tail as he knew we were pleasuring our omega. I slowly pulled away, a string of saliva connecting us. I smirk and start to kiss up and down his neck "mm~ alpha~" Eren moans as he roams his fingers through my hair. I start sucking on his neck leaving hickeys "alpha~" eren moaned and leaned his head back showing me more of his neck.

I went to his scent glad and breathed in his delicious aroma that drives me crazy, in a good way, I suck on it, and eren let a gasp followed by a moan "A-alpha my heat" eren moaned "what about it?"I said and continue to mark my omega "y-you triggered it, it's coming early" he moaned, that's when it hit me, his smell, that amazing smell that will make any alpha crazy for it, it's so overwhelming. 

I growl and start to grind on him "Levi ~" eren moaned in my ear, my eyes widened as I felt myself get hard, I licked my lips and my vision started getting foggy, my inner wolf was howling and growling as he was taking control of my body "eren~" I moan and start to take his clothes off, he was so beautiful and sexy. I lick down his body, and eren shivers and trembles under my touch "A-alpha please" he whines, I smirk and lower myself taking off his clothes "mm~ look at how wet it is down here~" I smirk and rub erens entrance with one of my finger making his hips to jerk upward "alpha please!~" eren whined and pleaded as he opened his legs for me "fuck I can't say no to that~" I growl lowly in his ear "I'll make you mine~ all mine"