《 chapter 13-levi♡ 》

...."boss wake up!!" I hear a voice yell as I opened my eye, I stand up in a hurry seeing guns being ponted at us "what the fuck happened!?" I yelled "boss you're alrigh! you were able to dodge the bullet but you accidentally hit your head with a forniture" Mikasa said as I grabbed my head in pain "I see" I said as I looked at the guy who was trembling with anger, I glared at him and gave him the middle finger "how about you shove this so deep up your ass that everytime you walk you'll feel it" I growld as the guy got more pissed "I'll make you regret denying my offer to unite our gangs!!" he yelled as I scoff "oh really? how?!" I glared at him as he let a small chuckle and smirked "well if you don't want anything to happen to that omega of yours" he smirked, my eyes widened and then I let out a loud growl "you fucker!! you better not lay a single hand on MY OMEGA OR I'LL KILL YOU!!" I yelled and slamed my fist on the desk, the guy let a chuckle "oh I'm so scared, look around you Levi! you're surrounded by hundred of my men! you think I'll be scared of you!?" he laughed as I smirked "you should be scared of me because you don't know who you are dealing with, my name is Levi fucking Ackerman! I'm more famous around the world than you! and you actually thing I only have members in my hideouts? I have them everywhere" I smirked as I snapped my fingers. 

Then a few members that were on his side start fireing to the others killing all of them, I smirked as the guy looked at me in horror "h-how!" he yelled and backed away "this is what I do, I make members of my gang join others and in the end I destroy those gangs and I gain more treasure! fool of you to invite me to your hideout, I wasn't planing to killing you yet! but since you did threatened to harm my beautiful and adorable omega I will have no fucking mercy on you!" I smirked "no wait!! I still have many more members outside this room! they will kill you!" he laughed and smiled nervously "don't worry I haven't forgotten of them, I do belive many other  members are taking care of them right now" I smirked, they guy let a scream of horror as he start to run out, I smirked evily and walked "there's no where to hide! this place is mine now! you are surrounded by my men!"I chuckle as the guy stop seeing members from my gang covered in blood and with masks so he won't know who they are "you-you're a demon! a monster!" he yelled as I chuckle as a shadow covered my eyes "I'm not a monter nor a demon" I smirked and raised my head so my eyes could be seen, they were a bloody bright red "I'm the devil in person" I chuckle as the guy dropped to his ass in fear and started backing away "s-stay away! stay away from me!!" he yelled.

I looked at my members and to the guy "find anything valuave and thake it with you, anything will do" I said as they all nodded and start searching the hideout "y-you'll pay for this!" the guy yelled and stood up and ran, in a fast movement I pulled my gun and pulled the trigger on the guy, I saw how he fell to the ground lifeless, I smirked and called hanji. "helloo~!!" she yelled "shitty glasses is me" I said as hanji laughed "who's me? please say name" she laughed "stop playing games you shit for brain! I need you to do something for me" I said as hanji nodded "what is it shorty?" I glared at the phone but sigh "send me my privet jet" I said as hanji let a groan "I don't know why you paid a flight to Tokyo if you had a privet jet but fine I'll do it" she said "I did it because I can waist my money with what I want" I said as she laughed "ok ok! don't need to get angry! you sure have a short temper'" she laughed as I got pisses "piss off or I'll kill you" I said as hanji laughed and hanged up "I swear on day I will kill her" I mumbled to myself and looked around, seeing no one was coming so I went and daialed erens phone number, it ringed a bit then it was answered "alpha~!" I hear erens sweet happy voice "hey there baby" I smiled "alpha how are you doing? nothing bad happened? are you ok?" he asked worried as I chuckled "im fine baby, everything was as I pland but im ok" I said as eren let a sigh of relief "when are you coming back?" I look at my watch "well im going home today since my deal didn't work and everyone is dead so by morning ill be there" I said as eren let a gasp "what do you mean everyone is dead!?" he yelled in horror "the other gang baby! they threatened and they deard to shoot me so I killed everyone" I said, I got nervous since I sence Levi is angry at me "Levi Ackerman I want you home as fast as possible and you will explain properly everything to me!" he said angrily "yes baby" I said as eren let a huff. 

I then heard some laughter seeing the members there laughing at me "oi why the fuck are you idiots laughing at!?" I yelled angrily "boss is in truble~" one of them as the rest laughed, I let a growl "boss will get his ass beat and will sleep on the couch today" another said as the rest burst out laughing. "tch, im not intruble he's just scared"I explained as they let a scoff "yeah sure whatever boss, you're scared of your omega" one said as they laughed and exited the building ".....fuck your right, eren is scary when angry" I whispered and walked out "God please save me this time".