《 chapter 14-eren♡ 》

I looked at the clock and waited impatiently for Levi, he said he was coming back today since the contract didn't work and he doesn't want to stay there anymore, it was currently 3 am and I don't want to sleep because I'm worried about him "eren dear" I heard kuchel said and wrap a blanket around me "what are you doing still awake?" she questioned as I looked at her "I'm waiting for Levi" I said as she gave a small laugh "oh dear, my boy isn't going to arrive soon dear, its a seven hour flight" she said and hugged me "I know...I'm just worried" I said and looked down, she gave me a warm smile "I'm also worried about my baby but I know he will be ok, he's a strong alpha" she said and kissed my forehead "I know he's strong, but my omega misses alpha" I said as kuchel smiled "I know how that feels, my omega misses my alpha too but I know he will never come back to me" she said with a sad smile "kuckel if you don't mind me asking, how was your alpha? levis father" I questioned as she let a happy sigh "well where do I start" she thought "how about you describe how he was, his hair, his eyes" I said as she nodded "well he was tall, brave and handsome, he always wore a smirk or a small smile, he knew how to handle things in all situations, he never let someone walk over him, he was just the perfect alpha in my eyes. He always wore his greyish hair back, and had a tuxedoand his eyes were a beautiful dark blue color.." she smiled "how did you two met?" I questioned as she smiled "I meet him in a burdel, I used to be a prostitute because that was the only way I could get money to be able to eat, I was working when my eyes caught sight of him, he was so fancy and looked rich, my mind that day was only on his money but I then felt my inner omega scream at him thats when I notice he was my mate, he noticed me also and didn't hesitate on walking to me and introducing himself, at that moment I have fallen in love" she said and place a hand on her cheek as she blushed remembering that day.

I let a small giggle "what else?" I questioned as she smiled "well he took me to his home, I was shocked and I explained to him how much I've been suffering and how I have been living, he got sad and made me live with him, I couldn't deny such thing, I was going to live with a very handsome alpha...my alpha. And so I did live with him, not long I fell head over heels in love with him, we shared so many happy moments especially when I got pregnant, we were so happy!" she smiled brightly but then her smile fadded away "kuchel?" I said worried "it all went down that day...the day he left me and Levi, he was trying his best to keep us safe but he end up giving his life for ours, my world fell apart as I saw his body on the ground covered in blood...as he bleed out he told me his last words 'live and love' where is last words when he closed his eyes and left this word....ever since, I do what he told me and everytime I see Levi, I can only see him, my alpha, Levi took out so much of him that I'm also scared to lose him because Levi is what I have left..."she said and whipped a tear away, I went and hugged her, she smiled an thank me "but know that you are here I can finally have what I always wanted! grandchildren! many many grandchildren" she smiled as I gave her a nervous laugh "and thats exactly what we are going to give you" I smiled as she hugged me tight, I let a giggle "just you know, I hope you can tak such a big thing" she smirked as I blush "w-what do y-you mean?" I said as I turned redder "you know what I mean, I see things that you can't eren and right know I'm warning you" she smirked as I hide my face "oh my god~" I said and kuchel laughed "you are lucky, I was too! my alpha was also so big" she said and bite her lip.

I hide my face and kuchel laughed "I remember our first time, it was so painful at first but then I enjoy it very much~! all those rounds and how he hold me" she said as I looked at her with wide eyes "i-I don't want to kn-know that! to much information!" I stutter as she laughed more "trust me hun, my boy will make you scream" she said as bit my lip 'j-just h-how big is Levi e-exactly!?!' I thought  as kuckel stood up "come on hun, let's go to sleep so we can wake up early tomorrow and welcome Levi in the morning" she said as I nod and got up, we both head to our beds.

When I entered my room I went to levis spot and lsyed on it, smelling his scent from the pillow but this wasn't enough, I got up and went to levis clothes, I got the shirt that had more of levis scent, I took my clothes off except my underwear and put levis shirt on, I smiled and sniff his scent, I let a happy sigh and walked to the bed, I jumped on and hugged levis pillow I then closed my eyes and I couldn't get what kuchel said, I bit my lip and rubbed my thighs together 'if what she said was true I must be prepared for whats coming on my next heat but.... how big is he? does he really have such a big thing? will I be able to handle it all? I mean kuchel said that her husband was big and that it hurt , will mine hurt more?!' I though and shaked my head 'time to sleep eren, you will soon find the answer for those questions later on' I thought and fell asleep.