《 chapter 9-levi♡ 》

levi pov 

I was walking down the halls, everything looked quiet, very quiet. I frown my eyebrows as I looked around, then when I took the turn to go to my room, the room eren and I share, I saw two female betas standing on each side. They were protecting the door, I know they are from my gang since they have the sent of the house and what every guard puts on. I walked closer but they stepped in front of me. "what the hell?" I glared at the betas "I'm sorry boss but Mrs. Ackerman forbid anyone to enter this room" the beta with red hair and blue eyes said as the other nodded. "And why is that?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my hands. "Your omega is having his first hear" the other beta smiled. My eyes widened at her words, my omega, in heat. 

"Mrs. Ackerman doesn't want anyone, especially you boss, inside the room, since an omegas first heat is really painful and the omega might get startled or scared" the red haired beta said "yes, so we're here to protect eren with our hearts from alphas that will try to get inside" the other said and glared 

That's when I notice alphas behind me, Iturned around and glared at them, I then started to release a dominant and protective sent making the alphas step back. "if any alpha comes close to this door tell me and I'll kill them! I'll call more betas to protect this door" I said to the two betas making them nod

I walked away and started to get betas to protect my omega in heat from the alphas, they didn't protest knowing damn well it won't go well for them if they don't what they ae ordered. If my omega is in danger there is no way to stop me from what I'll do to the person that hurt him.

I got a chair and place it in front of the door, I crossed my hands and glared at the alphas. They were trying their best to not take a step closer, they know its dangerous.

I haven't moved from my seat in hours, I sometimes stood up and walked back and forth, I'll sent a beta to grab plates of food for the others and me as we waited. I know hanji and my mother are inside, since I haven't seen them in the time I've been sitting down. 

I let a sigh and grabbed my phone, I dilled hanji's phone number and place it on my ear, it ringed three times and hanji finally answered. I could hear a voice in pain on the back. "hello shorty!!" hanji yelled. "shitty glasses how's my omega?" I wasn't in the mood to yell at her for calling me shorty, I just want to know how my omega is. "oh he's doing fine! just a little in pain! you know the usual!" she yelled. "shitty glasses..." I started "yes?" she questioned "when you get out of that room I'll beat you up" I smirked and hanged up.

"how's your omega boss?" a beta questioned making me sigh " he's fine just in pain thanks to his heat" I said as the beta nodded "you do know you can also make that pain go away without pounding him?" the red haired beta said. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow "how so?" I questioned "you're an ackerman sir. I've worked here since your mother found me, your mother had amazing abilities as controlling her heat, that's why she barely gets her heat, your uncle is able to control himself when a omega is in heat, he said its just a ackerman thing" she explained making me mad "and why haven't  you told me sooner" I glared she just shrugged. 

I growled at her and went inside the room, my mother and hanji looked at me shocked. "Levi ackerman what are you doing here!?" my mother yelled. Then I smelled the air, the strong scent of heat was all over the place, yet I wasn't so eager to mate or pound my omega. 

I looked at my mother with my normal expression, she had a shocked face while hanji was curious. "honey how are you able to do that?" my mother said. I walked to the bed, there was my sweet omega with a pained expression and was covered in sweat, he was blushing madly. " a beta said that I'm able to do this because my uncle did it once in front of her eyes, she was right" I smiled. 

I started petting erens head, moving the hairs that were in his forehead. I laid besides him and hugged him closer to me, I felt him start rubbing his scent on me. "alpha" he moaned. I kissed his cheek and tried to get the pain away, I realised some phenomenons to try to calm him down and know that his alpha is right besides him. 

His breathing slowed down a bit, I smiled at him and rubbed our scent glands together, I heard  him purr. I looked at hanji and couldn't help but growl, I may control my urge to pound my omega but my protectiveness is still on alert, I didn't growl at my mother since she's an omega, but hanji being a beta, she can be a danger to my omega in heat so that's why betas are kind of useless. 

"oi! do not growl at me! I protected your omega!" she yelled and pointed, I cleared my throat "sorry shitty glasses, you know its my alpha" i said and hanji nodded "of course i know! i'm not stupid!" she laughed "i clearly doubt that" I murmured. "eh!? what did you said!" she yelled and stepped closer. This made my alpha mad and I started to growl at her, hanji let a nervous laugh and backed away making my growl fade away. 

I looked at her and glared "shitty glasses" I said making her smile and rub the back of her head "yes?" she nervously said "i'll kill you" I glared at her, she waved goodbye and left the room. I scoffed and smirked, my mother left too, I was alone with my omega so I covered him with the covers and hugged him tighter. 

"alpha loves you" I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.