《 chapter 16-eren♡ 》

I was woken up by a happy Kuchel, I opened my eyes slowly and looked at her "yes?" I questioned still sleepy "come on Eren! Levis jet is almost here!" she smiled as I got out of bed fast and with a smile, my sleepness disappearing in an instant, I went and changed, once finished I start walking with Kuchel to the back of the building, I looked around seeing other members there waiting for their boss.

After some minutes I saw a jet landing and I couldn't get happier, when the plane stopped completely we all got close to it as I saw how some people walked out and there behind them was Levi, my alpha, I jump up and down in excitement as he looked at me, he smiled as I start running to him, he ran up to me too and I jump on him "alpha!" I yelled as he hugs me tightly "I'm home" he said as I hug him tightly, I grab his face with both of my hands and kiss him, he smiled and kiss me back. After some time Levi went and start greeting the rest of the gang, he hugged his mother and hold me tight, he then smelled me and frown his eyebrow getting a better sniff of me "oi why do you smell like another alpha" Levi said as I smiled nervously "I was helping your mother with the laundry and I accidentally drop some clothes on me, I thought I wash all the scent off" I said as Levi let a small growl "mine" he growl and start to rub his scent on me, I couldn't help but purr. 

I can tell everyone was smiling at us, no one has seen this side of Levi and they are surprised that he even has this side. I smile as he kisses my scent gland "now you smell like your alpha" Levi smiled as I look at him and peck his lips "thank you alpha"I purr "ok everyone! the show is over get back inside!!" Kuchel yelled and everyone went back inside, I laugh and we walk back inside, Levi and I walked to our room, I changed into some more comfortable clothes, which was a tank top and some shorts, and I lay down in bed "come join me alpha" I smiled as Levi took off his clothes just being in his underwear, he jumps on the bed and hugged me from behind, I giggled and hold his hands.

Levi smiled and start to kiss down my neck as his hands roam my body "you're so cute but sexy at the same time" he smirks as I felt his hand on my ass, I blush as he gropes my ass and rubs my thighs "t-thank you alpha" I blush and turned to face him. Levi smiled and pulled me closer, I wrap my arms around his neck as we start kissing deeply, I moan in the kiss as he makes me wrap my legs around his waist, I can feel both of his hands squeeze my ass and pull me closer to him "a-alpha" I moaned as he started to kiss down my neck, I let my hands go to levis hair and gently pull on it, I let a loud moan as he started to suck on my scent gland, his hands never stopped roaming my body. 

He then stopped and looked at me, I was a panting and blushing mess, Levi smiled "you look so sexy~" he said and peck my lips "but I promise you that I will not do this until you have your heat, you won't feel any pain when you are in heat" he said and kiss my cheek as I  smile and nodded "my heat... it's in two weeks" I smile as Levi hug me tightly "I'll wait then" he said and hug me, I let a purr as I cuddle close to him. 

"I love you" Levi smiled "I love you too" I smiled and kiss his lips, he gladly kiss back, but then he pulled away "I almost forgot, I got you a few things," he said and got up, he went to his suitcase and took out a bag, he then walked next to me and sat down on the bed "I grab this just for you," he said and showed me some beautiful jewelry "oh my gosh Levi!" I smiled and grab them "they are so beautiful" I smiled as he nodded "this is the best," he said and grab a small black box "l-Levi?" I covered my mouth as he opened it "I know it's too quick but I want to live my life as much as possible close to you, so eren jaeger..." he said as I felt tears roll down my cheeks "will you marry me?" he said and I was going to say something when the door burst open "YES!! YES, HE WILL!!" Kuchel yelled and jumped up and down excited, I chuckle and hold levis hand as I nodded, he smiled and slide the ring on my finger, I hug him tightly as I kiss him passionately, he kisses me back with a smile "I'M GETTING EVERYTHING FOR THE WEDDING! HANJI HELP ME!! MY BABIES ARE GETTING MARRIED!! MOVE IT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY! I GOT A WEDDING TO ORGANIZE!!" Kuchel yelled and ran out the room, I let a small laugh as Levi chuckled and shook his head "looks like we will have a wedding soon" I smiled as Levi nodded, he got in the covers and cuddle me, I giggled and cuddle him close "you will be such a beautiful wife and mother" Levi smiled as I blush "you will be a handsome husband and such a good dad" I said with a big smile, Levi chuckle "I want you to wear a dress" he smirks as I blush "a-a dress? why?" I questioned "you will look sexy in one and a dress will show off your curvy body that is all mine" he smiles and kisses me, I giggled and hug him "ok alpha, I will wear a dress," I said as we both start to kiss.