Chaptet 10: Big Monsters

Ygritte's POV

Ygritte's POV

It has been days since I last saw him. My heart has been unstable with every inch that is craving for him. I miss him, a lot. I miss his face and his smiles, everything that he is. I miss his annoying attitude that is always pestering me in the dept of my despair.

My eyes are desperate to see him, always drenched in waters that keeps on flowing like falls on summer season falling so freely. So here I am.

Currently sulking inside the arena. No one's here. Everybody's out for their own mission and I was currently banned for having one. They thought that it would be best if I would stay out of trouble for there's this strange lone wolf that is appearing every once in a while.

I laid at the mat sideways as I grabbed my dagger, looking mesmerized at it's tip. Standing up I raised my dagger and aimed at the red dot. If I can't do something productive might as well sleep the whole day.

Several times I've tried and still nothing, it just went on aimlessly and not even hitting the target. My chest is starting to feel heavy as I'm starting to get frustrated with the things around me.

Again I tried, eyeing the red dot with my full concentration I focused at it. Raising my dagger I pinpointed the red dot and effortlessly threw it. Unfortunately it still didn't got to the target dot, frustratedly I sat at the mat with legs crossed and closed eyes as I tend to calm myself.

"It seems that the lady is not in a good mood." Said a voice from behind.

Slowly, I raised my head and without looking at the man I spoke, "she's no lady and she's definitely not in a good mood."

"Well, I thought I came here as a good help." The man said with following snickers that I can hear from behind.

"I don't need your help, Sir." I said venomously as I stood up and turned to face him.

He stood there in his proud uniform. Embracing his manliness. He seemed to sensed that I am currently not in the mood for games. He walked and sat comfortably in one of the bleachers as he studied me with that insane blue orbs. If I wasn't obsessed with this rogued lycan, I would have been swooped down by my feet the moment I laid my eyes on others.

He seemed to be not affected by the way I have talked back to him. And decided to ignore it by giving me a full smile that seems to give me a warning. Of course, Ygritte. Lycans love challenges and you just challenged him.

"How are you Ygritte?"

"Quit playing games with me Lycurgus, what do you want?" I spat back.

He became silent for a while so I continued, "You left. Well, that's what you always do." I said with a grimace.

Hurt sparkled in his eyes making me cower a little. With one hand he lift my head up he looked at me with those sad blue eyes. His nose that looks like it is perfectly sculpted, his thick eyebrows and the shape of his lips is making me crazy. He's like a rose, every time my heart speaks out and is happily leaping from joy he would produce torns and would start stabbing my happiness with bloodshed as I cry for the extent of pain that is regrettable.