New Character- Star

(A/N:Everyone who is The Lost Boys fan get ready!! I'm going to add a new character to the mix and her name is Star.  Special thanks to TheRyRy for giving me the character request and the excellent idea!)

How You Meet:

Before the sun goes down, you are now at the carnival with a few of your friends as you are now playing a whack a mole game to win a stuffed animal. You pouted as you see a girl coming over to the Whack A Mole game and begin to play the game and begin to win a stuffed animal and gave it to you.

"Thanks. You are such a nice girl." You smiled

"My name is Star. What's your name?" Star asked

"Y/N L/N. Pleasure to meet you." You said

Star begin to smile softly at you and begin to shake your hand as she begin to walk away as you feel happy that she already gave you a stuffed animal.

Meeting Her Again/Becoming Close Friends:

At the carnival, you begin to go on the carousel as you hummed softly until you see Star right on the carousel. You begin to wave at her as she sat down right next to you. You begin to smile softly as you begin to chat with her and she told you that she's a vampire which you are surprised at. She then got off the carousel and went over to you. You begin to share some cotton candy with her as she smiled. You became close friends with her.

Her Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is a kind and sweet girl. When I first see her at the carnival, she wanted to win a stuffed animal. I helped her and we came so close together. I wanted her to go out with me and we can be a cute couple.

When She Asks You Out:

You are now at home as you begin to place the stuffed animal on the drawer as you see Star in your room out of nowhere. She then begin to ask you out as you smiled and said yes. She told you the time to come and pick you up as you giggled.

Me: Welcome to the club Star!

David: Oh.. it's you. *eyes are yellow*

Star: Hello guys and girls.

Jacob Goodnight: I haven't seen the sin yet

Sarah: Well everyone that is the first request

Nancy: So if you want a suggestion please ask the author

La Llorona: Adios mi amigos.

David: Uhh ENGLISH!

Me: She's saying goodbye my friends.

Star: See you everyone!