How They Honor The Rev

(A/N: RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan. You are one amazing drummer from Avenged Sevenfold. Ever since I listen to the music that you produced along with the group, my mind is blown with your amazing drum skills. May you Rest In Peace and here's a tribute I made in your honor.)

Lawrence Gordon:

You begin to go to the gravesite where the Rev has passed away as you got some beautiful flowers while Ginger begin to meow cutely as Dr. Gordon hold her.

"The Rev, you are an amazing drummer. You are one fantastic person and inspired other people. You are so funny and very humorous to a bunch of people. I hope you are at peace." You said

The Rev appeared in his spirit form with the halo on his head and he stroke your cheek with a smile.

"Thank you for keeping the memory of me." The Rev said

He disappeared and Dr. Gordon kiss your cheek.

Captain Spaulding:

You are now practicing the drums to the song Afterlife as you also got on an Avenged Sevenfold as Captain Spaulding is there and he begin to record you playing the drums as you felt a hand going on your shoulder. You turned around and you saw the Rev smiling at you.

"Thanks for honoring me. Keep the memory alive." The Rev said

You nodded as tears stream down as Captain Spaulding patted your back as he wanted you to be strong.

LookSee:

LookSee begin to see you performing the song Fiction on the piano and begin to sing the song in honor of The Rev. The Rev appeared and make a smile on his face as you begin to see him smiling as he thanked you. He then disappeared as you begin to keep the memory of him.

David:

At night, you are listening to Afterlife and started to sing the song while holding a picture of the Rev as David joins you singing as a tribute. The Rev appeared and begin to tell you to be strong as you nodded as The Rev patted your head and disappear. Tears stream down your face as David comfort you to be strong as Vendetta purred as nuzzle into you.

Dwayne:

At the concert, you begin to perform with the group doing the song So Far Away as everyone raise their lighters up for the Rev as a tribute to him. You continue to sing the song with some help from Dwayne as Dwayne got on the microphone.

"This is for you Jimmy. Rest In Peace!" Dwayne said

The Rev's spirit appeared and smile softly at everyone as he begin to thank everyone who remembers him. He then disappeared as you begin to tear up.

Paul:

You are now playing the song Critical Acclaim on the drums as a way to honor the Rev as Paul begin to sing the song with other fans as a way to honor him as well. The Rev appeared and begin to smile softly at you for keeping the memory of him as he disappeared.

Marko:

Marko then begin to listen to the song Fiction as you begin to sing the song as Lance is tweeting while flying. You begin to feel a hand touching on your shoulder as you see The Rev with a smile on his face.

"Thanks for keeping the memory of me alive." The Rev said

"But it's hard without you doing music anymore." You said

"Be strong and be brave. Remember I'm watching every fan who loves Avenged Sevenfold." The Rev said

The Rev then disappeared as you begin to smile as Marko begin to pat your back.