Paul Lemon

(A/N: Who's ready for the lemon with the vampire himself Paul? Get ready for it you Lost Boys fans. Just so you know that's the pic of what Paul's room is like!)

You have dated Paul for a few months and you love him very much. Ever since you met him at the boardwalk, he wants to make you feel so much better. After when he showed you his vampire side, it really makes you shocked that he's a vampire but you feel better that you found someone that loved you and always protect you. You are now going to the cave as your parents have just abuse you and you begin to go inside and look for Paul.

"Paul where are you?" You asked

You begin to go down to the cave until you see Paul upside down and fast asleep as you begin to go back outside until a hand pulled you back into the cave.

"Don't you even about going my mate~." Paul whispered huskily

Paul then dragged you to his room as you blushed at the style.  He closed the door and slammed you against the wall as you blush red as he then kiss your lips with passion and fierce as you kissed back and hold his waist. He begin to go to your neck and abuse the sweet spot as you moaned out with pleasure. He gave you more love marks on your collarbone and you moaned even more.

"These clothes have got to go." Paul smirked

Paul removed your shirt and bra as he lean down and suck on your right bud as you moaned while going to the opposite. He lick your stomach and remove your pants including your panties.

"Hmm what shall I do? Oh I know." Paul smirked

Paul leans down and lick your core as you moan out and felt his tongue going in as you hold his hair.

"Ahh Paul!! Mmh!!" You moaned

He licks deeper as you gasped out and gripped his hair while tugging it a few times. You cried out as you released your juices as Paul laps them up and you blushed at him. He then take off his clothes showing his abs and muscles as you blush.

"Damn you're so handsome." You blushed

He then remove his boxers as you blush at the size. He's about 8 and a half inches big as he gave you a pill and swallow it down.

"Ready?" Paul asked

"All ready.." You blushed

He slowly slides in as you yelped as he groans and went all the way in. He kiss your lips and cheek to ignore the pain. You felt the pain fading as he begin to go slow with his hips.

"So big.." You moaned

"So tight.." Paul groaned

You moaned as he went a bit faster as you moaned even louder. You begin to wrap your legs around the waist as he grunts and growls as he went harder and deeper, hitting the G-spot with dead aim.

"RIGHT THERE!!" You screamed

Paul morphed into his vampire form and went in his immortal speed as you screamed out his name and claw his back.

"I'm gonna.. CUM!" You warned

"Me too!" Paul said

His thrust has gotten sloppy as you keep moaning as after 16 more rough yet sloppy thrusts, he released his sticky fluids as you scream out his name as Paul roared loudly. You panted as Paul kissed your lips as you cuddle him close on the bed.

"That was.. fantastic." You said

"Did I go too rough?" Paul asked

"Nope. You're so good and now I can't walk." You giggled

"I love you." Paul chuckled

Paul turned off the lights as you pull the covers and fall asleep.

Paul: Excellent job!!

David: Wow Paul.. you gave her the D.

Paul: HEY!!

Dwayne: *laughs* Yup

Hanako: *blushes* Holy moly

Jacob Goodnight: Oh my goodness..

Me: So I hope you all enjoy the chapter and I hope everyone have a wonderful day

Paul: Rock on everyone!