Make Out Caught

Lawrence Gordon:

You are now making out with Dr. Gordon in the operating room and he begin to keep making out with you. He begin to hold you close until Jigsaw cleared his throat and you blushed at him.

"Dr. Gordon, operate the test subject Michael Marks." Jigsaw said

You blushed dark red as Jigsaw caught you making out.

Captain Spaulding:

You were now making out with Captain Spaulding in his room on the bed as you hold him close as he continues to make out with you. No one disturb your make out session.

Jacob Goodnight:

You are now making out with Jacob in the Blackwell Hotel in the basement as he hold your waist to list you up to a wall. You hummed as Jacob move his hands down to the back as you continue to make out. His mother Margaret Goodnight notice the session and stared at him with a hateful glare.

"Jacob I would like you to tell me.. why are you making out with that whore?" Margaret asked

He pulled away and look at his mom as you blush deeply but look down.

"She's a whore. She's the sin of the devil. Do you see the sin within her eyes?" Margaret asked

You begin to look as Jacob feels a bit enraged as you decided to leave the hotel while blushing, leaving Jacob alone as Jacob cannot believe his own mom caught him making out with you.

David:

In the laid, David make out with you on the couch. He hold your hips as you open your mouth as you continue to make out with him. He heard a wolf whistle as he saw Dwayne with a smirk.

"Look at you making out with your mate." Dwayne smirked

You blushed red as David morphed into his vampire form and snarl at Dwayne for making out with you.

Looksee:

You are now with Looksee, making out in your room as he hold your waist as you felt the claws going down your waist. You continue to make out until Kinderfãnger sees and begin to purr at the session. Looksee make a growl as you blushed hard.

Marko:

Marko is now making out with you in your room at night as he begin to hold your waist and continue to make out with you. He bite your lips softly as you open your mouth slowly as he continue to make out with you. He begin to hear a wolf whistle as he saw Paul with a grin.

"Getting feisty in here." Paul smirked

"PAUL!!" Marko roared

You blushed dark red as Paul caught you making out.

Dwayne:

At the beach, Dwayne started making out with you on the sand as the stars are glistening. While making out, David smirked at him as you blush in a deep shade of red.

"DAVID!!" Dwayne snarled

"Payback for catching me making out." David smirked

You keep blushing hard as Dwayne hissed.

Aka Manto:

You are now making out with Aka Manto underneath the cherry blossom tree as he hold you close. While making out, you saw Kuchisake-Onna snapping a photo and she giggled.

"Look at you. So cute." SMW giggled

You blushed hard as Aka Manto also blush at him.

Chop Top:

You begin to make out with Chop Top in his room. He begin to pull you close and continue making out with him until LeatherFace walked in and blush as you also blushed including Chop Top. He quickly leave as you are in a blushing state as Bubba caught you making out.

Jill Tuck:

You are now in the apartment as Jill hold your waist as you made out with her in the room. She hold your waist as you hum during the make out session. Mark Hoffman begin to look at Jill and clear his throat.

"Stop sucking each other's faces. Please." Mark Hoffman said

You blush hard as Jill groaned softly as Mark caught you making out.

Star:

You are now at the lair making out with Star on the bed with candles around. She hold you close as you continue to make out more. She lay on top of you as you move your hands down to her waist until Laddie sees and cover his eyes.

"Eww." Laddie said

"Laddie ooh I'm so sorry." Star blushed

You also blushed as well that Laddie caught you making out.

La Llorona:

You are now making out in the garden as La Llorona keeps making out with you. She hold your body close as you begin to continue making out with her and no one disturbs your make out session.

Hanako:

You are now making out with Hanako in the shower at nighttime as she pulled you close. You continue to make out with her until you heard a giggle as you see Teke-Teke making a few kissing noises and Hanako blush red including yourself.

Sarah Bailey:

You are now making out with Sarah Bailey at a witch convention as Sarah pulled you close as you hold her waist and continue to make out until Nancy smirks.

"Hey. Stop sucking faces with her. This is a public place. Have some respect." Nancy smirked

You blushed red as Sarah did the same as she caught you making out.

Nancy Downs:

You are now making out with Nancy Downs at the park. She hold your waist as you keep on making out with her. She move her hips against your own as you blush red until Rochelle and Bonnie giggled at the session as you blush hard as Nancy told them to leave. You continue blushing as she caught you making out.