Dwayne's Prom Special

(A/N: To all Lost Boys fans, get ready because you are having a very beautiful prom special with Dwayne! This is the prom dress you're wearing and the character is picked by AmyDunbar2. Hope you all enjoy it!)

You are so happy that you are going to prom as you already got on your dress with the flats on your feet. You begin to place the corsage around your wrist as you begin to put on some lipstick on your lips as you wanted to look beautiful as you already got on the eyeshadow and foundation. Dwayne begin to ride as he see you coming outside as he smiled and let you on the motorcycle.

"Let's go to the prom." Dwayne smiled

You smiled as you directed Dwayne to the prom which is located at the country club near the beach. You begin to get off the bike and come inside as Dwayne begin to hold your hand as cameras flashed on you. You giggled as Dwayne begin to have cocktail time with you as you got pina colada as Dwayne got a blood shake.

"Ahh Blood shakes." Dwayne chuckled

You smiled as you begin to go inside the club as you see the group Metallica on the stage as they begin to perform Enter Sandman as you begin to dance with Dwayne to the song along with the crowd. While dancing, Dwayne begin to twirl you around as you giggled with a smile. After a few more songs, you cheered along with Dwayne as you went to the ice cream bar and share some mint chocolate chip with some hot fudge and blood syrup that Dwayne brought. After the prom, you begin to go back home with Dwayne as Dagger is sleeping cutely.

"Let's go upstairs and cuddle." Dwayne smiled

Dwayne then went upstairs in your room and begin to cuddle with you as you have the best prom ever.

Dwayne: That prom rocks!!

Marko: I agree! It's so cool!

Jacob Goodnight: We got a lot more characters to do so please pick which character you want next.

Me: And also please take your time to pick whatever character you want. Here's what I got left:

•Captain Spaulding
•Jacob Goodnight
•Paul
•Looksee
•Aka Manto
•Jill Tuck
•Hanako
•La Llorona
•Nancy Downs
•Mrs. Lovett
•Sarah Bailey
•Star

Star: So please take your time

Kimmy: And I hope you all have a wonderful day.