Aka Manto's Lemon

(A/N: To All Japanese Urban Legend fans, get ready to have some fun with Aka Manto. This character is picked by AmyDunbar2. Also happy Halloween to everyone of my followers!)

You have been dating Aka Manto for a few months and you love him very much. Ever since you summoned him, he always thinks you're interesting and he treated you like a queen. You are now in the shower and you are cuddling with him as he's also naked with you as he smirked.

"Babe what are you smirking at?" You asked

"Your naked body.. besides we are in the shower." Aka Manto smirked

You blushed as Aka Manto smash his lips with yours as you begin to have a make out session. He hold your waist as you moan as you felt him abusing the sweet spot as you felt him abusing it as he grope your chest. He smirked as he grinds against your entrance as you moan softly.

"Look at you.. so filled with desire." Aka Manto smirked

He chanted a spell that won't get you pregnant as you blush hard as he begin to grind himself and pinned you to the wall as your bum is out.

"Mmh you made me feel so needy with lust." Aka Manto smirked

Aka begin to slide into you as you gasped as pain and Aka whispered some calm things. He then started to go slow as you panted with pleasure as he groaned as you felt his 12 inch member into you. You moaned as he went faster and harder into you as you moaned out.

"Ahh so big!" You moaned

"Tight.." Aka groaned

He went faster and deeper as you felt your G-spot being pounded as you moan really loud with pleasure. He keeps going as you keep moaning as you felt him rubbing your core as you moan out.

"Cum for me.." Aka grunted

You cried out as you came as Aka groaned and turned you around. He picked you up as you hold him on the back as he slammed into you again as you screamed with pleasure.

"OH FUCK YES!!" You cried out

He stared into your E/C eyes as you kissed his lips as you begin to make out with him as he went harder and deeper into you. Hanako appeared in the bathroom and blushed as she saw the session and quickly leave. He pulled away as you cried out and release as he did the same while panting with exhaustion. He then take a nice shower with you and put on his clothes and you also put on your pajamas as you fall asleep with him.

Aka Manto: Nice job.

Hanako: *blushed* Why did I see it?

Aka Manto: I forgive you my Japanese companion. Just don't do that again

Me: Well I got the girl characters left. Here's who I got:

•Hanako
•Jill Tuck
•Sarah Bailey
•La Llorona
•Nancy Downs

Aka: So please pick which girl character you want

Jill: Take as much time as you want.

Nancy: See you soon