When They Meet Your Parents

Lawrence Gordon:

You directed Lawrence Gordon to your parents house because your mom called and wanted to meet the doctor that took care of you. You came over with your cat as your mom hugged you and petted Ginger. Your dad smiled as Lawrence begin to chat with your parents about you as you giggled. Your mom then showed you some baby pictures as you blush with embarrassment.

"Mom.." You whined

"What? You look so cute." Your mom said

You blush as your dad told him to protect the you as Lawrence nodded his head with respect. You have a nice time with your parents.

Captain Spaulding:

You just got invited to dinner with your parents as Captain Spaulding drive his car to the house. You opened the door as your mom and dad both hugged you.

"Who's this nice fella with you?" Your mom asked

"Mom and dad, this is my boyfriend Captain Spaulding." You said

"Pleasure to meet you both." Captain Spaulding smiled

You begin to sit at the table as Captain Spaulding joined in as you begin to talk with your mom as your dad begin to chuckle as Spaulding told him about the gas station he worked for.

"At least Y/N cares for you. She's a very smart and creative lady." Your dad said

"She's my babe." Captain Spaulding smiled

After a nice dinner, your mom and dad both approve your relationship as you smiled and leave as Spaulding waved goodbye.

Jacob Goodnight:

You are now sighing as Jacob Goodnight looked at you as you don't want to see your parents as Jacob begin to kiss your forehead gently.

"I see the sin in them. I don't want to visit them." Jacob said

"They are heavily religious.. just like your mom." You said

Jacob started to have a flashback of his mom abusing him as he was in the shower. You noticed Jacob shaking as you hold him for comfort as he slowly hugs you back.

LookSee:

Your dad hated the fact that you are dating the LookSee as you groaned as he continue to say hateful things about you. He then brings up your mom as you felt hurt until LookSee appeared and grabbed your dad and made a demonic growl which scared him. He then teleport you to his home as you begin to cuddle him close.

David:

You are now on your motorcycle as David joins you to see your parents as they allow you inside with David. You smiled as your parents showed David pictures of yourself as a baby as he chuckled at one photo of you acting tough.

"Ok that's cute." David chuckled

"So Y/N is a tough girl with a kind heart. You better treat her right." Your dad said

"Don't worry Mr. L/N, Y/N will be treated like a queen." David said

You smiled as you have a great time with your parents.

Marko:

You are now going to see your parents as Marko follows you as he cuddled you close. Your mom opened the door and allow you to come inside as Michael noticed Marko and glares at him as Marko made a snarl. Your dad shook Marko's hand as you begin to smile at him. You begin to eat dinner as Marko hums softly while eating the roasted chicken as he likes it.

"Mm mm this is really good." Marko said

"So Marko, I heard that you have a nice time with my daughter." Your mom smiled