La Llorona's Prom Special

(A/N: Alright everyone I got one more character to go!! This is the dress you're wearing and also to all the people who loves Urban legends, this character is for you!! Let's get it started.)

You are so excited for the prom with La Llorona as you got on a beautiful dress with some heels to match with a beautiful necklace and earrings as La Llorona appeared wearing a beautiful dress with some heels.

"Mi amor." La Llorona smiled

"Lets go La Llorona. Our prom will be awesome." You smiled

You begin to go to the prom as it is a Mexican themed prom as it is located at a beautiful music area as you begin to smile softly and the DJ begin to perform the song Gasolina as everyone begin to dance to the song as the song change to Despacito as La Llorona giggled as one student groaned with annoyance thinking that the song is overplayed too much.

"Attention students, System Of A Down can't perform because of differences so guess who I got for performing?" The principal said

"Huh?" You asked

"Qué?" La Llorona asked

That's when the group Bullet For My Valentine came onstage as you cheered as they performed the song Scream, Aim, Fire and many more as you begin to mosh with the other students as La Llorona joined in. After the performance, you cheered along with the rest of the students. You smiled as they performed more songs like Your Betrayal, Tears Don't Fall, Don't Need You and many more. After the prom, you begin to go to the movies to see the movie A Quiet Place as you smiled softly.

"La Llorona I love you." You smiled

La Llorona begin to kiss your cheek and cuddle you close as you smiled and cuddle back. You have the best prom with La Llorona.

La Llorona: Muy bien!

Me: Gracias La Llorona.

David: Great job with those prom chapters.

Kimmy: Yeah they are awesome prom chapters!

Marko: Great job!

Me: Thanks for all the critiques my horror friends.

La Llorona: Well that's all the prom chapters and I hope you all have a great day!

LookSee: *waves goodbye*