Author's Note and next chapter sneak peek:

Hello lovelies!

So sorry for such a long delay, my life had decided to pack me up with a tight schedule and make me crazy...

But don't worry, this note is not to disappoint you but rather to make it more interesting and fun.

This note is divided into 6 parts, please do read all the 6 for better understanding and of course enjoying!

Another thing, if you haven't voted on the story, please please please do hit the small star button and help the story to grow! Your votes mean a lot and that is the only thing that matters on wattpad!

If you haven't voted on the previous chapters, please don't forget to vote on them, it will mean a lot to me🙇

Part 1:
First things first, this is the only boring part but I just wanted to re-highlight that this story is a rough author's draft. So you may find a lot of mistakes and typos. Many scenes may even look incomplete. But when I work on it to get the final polished work, there will be a lot more detail and description and lesser errors... And even on Inkitt, the same rough version is present due to my lack of time...

Gosh, that was really too boring so let's head on to more fun parts!

Part 2:

And this is something that I've mentioned about in the previous chapter. Viaan's point of voice!

One of the chapters or scenes will be published at the end of the book as bonus chapter from Viaan's POV. And for that, I need you guys to comment which part! The scene or chapter receiving most number of requests shall be chosen to show what was running through Viaan's head at that time. It can be chapters updated till now or the ones that shall be uploaded in the future!

I have already received five different scenes, now let's see which one gets the most votes!

Part 3:
The third thing is something I wanted you guys to have a look at. The titles of the stories in this series you should be looking forward to and they are in the same order😉

Stories in this series:
0.5. The family
1. It Started With An Impulse
2. Smirk Of A Jerk
3. The Touch Of Fire
4. Igniting His Soul 
5. When His Mask Falls
6. Heart Of The Devil's Spawn

Now, can you guess which story belongs to whom? They were already with me from the time I started writing It Started With An Impulse.

Part 4:
I had a question to ask you. Do you want me to put out the playlist of characters?
This will have all the songs suiting the character, or couple and all that. If yes, just select this section and comment 'YES!' and the songs list will be out in the upcoming chapters.

Part 5:
Dun dun dun!

The fifth part is : Who is your Type?

Sexy Deadly barbaric gentlemen - Viaan, Vikrant

Charming dangerous sweet talking heartbreakers - Daksh, Shaurya

Hot lethal heartbroken hunks - Neel, Aaryan.

I know, I know you have many questions running through your mind right now! But trust me when I say that you will understand everything as the story progresses. And looking at the names, you will definitely be shouting, "now who the hell is this Shaurya, Vic?" Again, trust me, he will be making an official entrance really soon, so have a little patience 😉

Part 6:
The most awaited part, I guess. The sneak peek of the next chapter that is going to be coming out in day days from now😉
But why am I putting this out?
Because, I want you guys to be sitting on the edge of your seats for this chapter. Evil me, I know 😂 *Muaahahahahhaha*

Enjoy:
_______________
One of Viaan's hand grabbed my upper hand and pulled me front. And I slid around his waist just to be thrashed against the car bonnet. In a blink of an eye, he shackled my wrists with his hands on the either side of my head. I could feel a few strands of Viaan's hair in my fist. Must have come out when I subconsciously pulled at his hair. My eye took in his less than perfect self. His neatly style hair now looked like a chewed up paint brush. His suit crinkled, there was a tear in his shirt giving a delicious glimpse of his golden skin hidden beneath it. And then there were three red scratch marks darkening on the side of his neck. It didn't need a genius to figure out that those were made by who. Cough. Me. Cough.

____________
So how's it? I am waiting for the reactions here! I hope this glimpse has triggered something inside of you all😜
The rest of it shall be in the chapter! Wait for it!😂😂😂😂

Just tag three friends on wattpad who should be reading this with you!

That's it lovelies, for now at least!

PS: if you have wanted to read Tethered, it's available for free for the time being on Dreame. Can be accessed through both the app and the website!

Support me and this series by Voting, commenting and sharing!

Love you from the tip of my hair to the skin of my toe!

See you again within the next two days!

- Victoria ❤❤❤