Lessons Learned (A Harry Potter Changes The Future Fanfic)

**Let me make this super clear

I OWN NOTHING. THIS IS A WORK OF FAN FICTION. ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO JK ROWLING. THE ONLY THING I OWN IS PLOTS I PUT INTO ACTION WITH SAID CHARACTERS. I MAKE NO MONEY WRITING THIS, IT IS PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.

With that said, enjoy.**

Harry, along with his friends, new family, and allies, do what they can to thwart and destroy Voldemort before history repeats itself. Follow them all through new relationships, hardships, horcruxes, and tragedies as they fight to win the war that is brewing on the horizon. You will laugh, cry, scream, and shout for joy... if they do their job right, of course.

Continuation of Seven Books and A Letter, no longer available.

(quick sbal recap for those who had not finished or never got to read. important changes:

-Thanks to random death eater attack during the reading, Teddy from the future is stuck in current time, Umbridge had her soul sucked out by dementors(yay), Remus is DADA teacher again.

-Since Voldy took Harry's blood in 4th yr (this is 5th) Voldy was able to get past the blood wards and send a message to Harry that no one he loves is safe (doesnt matter H & the Dursleys didnt care for each other) and killed Marge and the Dursleys.

- To keep Harry from being used as a political chip, someone had to blood adopt Harry.... Severus did. Harry's looks have changed but he wears a glammor to look like regular old Harry. May end up deaging Harry once the war is over so he can have a happy childhood. ( he deserves it) but for now him and Ginny are feeling sparks fly.

-Lucius sucks so Narcissa and Draco are now accepted (in Narcissa's case back into) into the Black family and are wards of Sirius' (who loves his cousin, not in a weird way though, and he is happy to help her out.) so its now Draco and Narcissa Black.

-Fred and Luna are a semi-thing (till she is old enough to date according to her father @17)

ehhh i think that covers all the basics, previous readers, let me know if i left anything vital out, so i can add to above list for new readers. Thank you all for checking this out :) first chapter will be out probably tomorrow ? Also if you like fantasy check out my Goddess Child story or if you like teenfic/Romance check out This Tom-boy Loves You. <3 u guys Krysti