A/N about part 2, please read :)

Hey guys i am planning on having the first chapter or two of prt2 out before next wednesday, thats when we find out when my mom has to get her gallbladded removed(11/7/12) :/ so after the surgery, it may take me a week or so to get anything out. Just  want you guys knowing what was going on and that i would be back soon.

Onto how i wish to do it.

Lessons learnd prt 2 will at first be posted as a seperate story. LL2 then some subname.

Same with part 3 which i will get to eventually.

Then, once all three are complete, i plan on putting them all in one  but thats further down the road.

I hope you will continue to show your amazing support for the chapters to come.

Also, besides this story, i have entered my original, goddess child, into the watty awards.

If your into fantasy/magic/olden times, please check it out and leave me some feedback, i would love if it could have even a tenth of the support that this one has :)

N if you think it deserved it, please vote for any chapters you havent and i would love to hear any comments you have, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

They help me grow as a writer lol so hope to hear from you guys soon! XoXoX Krysti