Chapter 5

Chapter Four

First Artemis shot an arrow at me, which I effortlessly caught in my hand before it hit my head. Then Robin lunged forward trying to hit me with staff. I grabbed his leg and threw him across the room. Wonder girl caught me in her lasso, but I just used it to pull her forward and kick her in the stomach. I got out of the lasso and shouted, "THIS IS SO NOT CRASH! WILL YOU ALL JUST STOP?!?" everyone was quiet with a confused expression of their face. Well except Bart who was trying to hold in his laughter. "My name is Becca and I'm from the future like Bart!" I said raising my arms in the air dramatically. Crickets chirped in the background. "They really aren't in the mode are they?" I said to Bart.

"They had the same reaction with me." he said.  I shook my head and sighed. "Past People, quite stupid." it was quiet for a second before Bart burst out laughing. "God Becca have I missed you." That's when Batman came in along with Green Arrow, Black Canary, Superman, and the Flash. "OMG Cool! I get to meet them all in one day!" I said jumping up and down like a kid. "Who are you?" The Flash asked super speeding up to me. "I'm Be-"

"Your future granddaughter in law!" Bart said.

"Hahahaha! That's a funny joke." I said trying to cover up Bart's comment and elbowed him in the side. While it was true that Bart and I were considered to be in a serious relationship I did not need that known to others. "My name is Emily. I'm from the future like Bart and am here to help save the world from ultimate destruction and doom." I said a smile. "Is there proof for that?" Black Canary spoke up.

"One, there's Bart who I am sure can vouch for me and two, you have a mind reader."

"She's Legit." Bart butted in. "What are you savings us from again?"Black Canary asked taking a step forward.

"Originally Bart came back to prevent the future from happening, to change its course. But something went wrong. Either he failed or.." I paused. "we're all doomed in the end no matter what. But from bald guy's plans and calculations, there should be a way to prevent the future."

"Who's Bald Guy?" Superman asked, speaking for the first time. I shrugged. "Didn't get his name. But that's not important, didn't you hear a thing I said?"

"We are still not even positive that the future you are claiming to have lived in is true." Batman said from the back of the group. "Use your mind reader over there!" I said throwing my hands in the air. "I have a name you know." Meghan said.

"I know. Now use your powers. This'll be interesting."

I'm back! Thank you, you small amount of people who have read this. I know this one is iffy but it'll get better in the Future. Please comment and vote! Bye!