Chapter 27

I was grounded again. Luckily before I had to scrub the toilets, we had a mission at the mountain. I suited and soon found myself standing with the young justice team in front of Grandfather.

"A recent string of robberies had led us to find that the Injustice League have found a new airborne acid that can, and will, kill hundreds. They are planning to release it but we don't know when. You missions is to find out where, and stop it." A few minutes later we were on Megan's ship plane thing and heading towards the coordinates Grandfather gave us.

"Soooo," Lagon said breaking the silence, "Any idea what we're up against." No one answered him so I said, "the Injustice League are a group of villains made up of the Joker, Poison Ivy, etc.. there isn't much to worry about except the Joker, who will actually try to carve off your skin." I said a dismissive hand gesture.

"He'll actually do that?" Garfield asked.

"Yep," I said turning to face him. "But since we have an awesome team he won't be able to do anything to us." Sometimes I forget how young Garfield is, he had recently gotten his powers and was suddenly dumped into the hero life. It must be hard on him.

"We had arrived at the destination." Megan said standing and opening a hole in the floor. I jumped down the hole and landed silently in a forest. It was a thin forest but with the fog everything was much harder to see. When everyone was on the ground Megan linked us all.

'Alright be careful where you step, there might be a trap.' I said.

'I'll shapeshift into a bird.' Beast Boy said. I nodded and we transformed.

'Alpha go east.' Red Robin commanded, 'beta north. That's where they will most likely be according to Batman.' I started up east with Red, Superboy, Megan, and Lagon. After miles of walking, climbing, and flying, we found the Injustice League base.

'Alpha to beta, we found the base, follow our coordinates.' Red said. No response.

'Beta report in.' he said again.

"Looking for these?" Joker said suddenly popping up on the roof of their base. He was holding Impulse by the foot and Gar by his hair. Fortunately for them they were both unconscious.

"Great, just great." Lagon muttered.

"Okay I need time to think." Red said. Time.

"I've got this." I said to myself. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and when i opened them, the world was gray, cold, and frozen in time. I stood up and walked over to Joker, nimble hopping up on the roof. I took Bart and Gar out of his hands and disarmed his. Slowly the world started to move and color came back. I could see everyone start to slowly move and blink. By the time everything was back to normal I had tied up Joker.

"What the hell?" he said looking at me then at his hands and feet tied up. "That not fair!" he whined like a two year old. Red, Megan, Sups, and Lagon ran up and pried open the doors to the base. In there was a small room with the rest of beta in there and a note on the ground.

Hehehaha to late! It's going to be a fun night in London!

~Joker

"Red get Batman on the line and set a course for London." I said slinging Cassie over my shoulder and carrying her to the ship. Soon all of us were back and waking up.

"Where are we going?" Garfield asked after waking up and seeing us flying over the big blue ocean.

"To London," I replied," That's where the gas is being released." now that everyone was awake we made a call to the league.

"This fight may just be out of our skill set. It requires some higher league." I said to Grandfather. He was standing next to Clark and Diana who both nodded.

"We got word that everyone we ever fought, any villain is going to be there. There might be a lot of us, bu there's more than them. We need you to also be there." he paused. "They're releasing the gases at midnight, be ready and fight a base to set up there."

"Got it. See you at the fight." the word was passed to everyone and sooner than I wanted, we were in London.

Sorry for not posting in like, FOREVER! I hope you enjoyed and please comment and vote. I hope to have a longer chapter soon. Thanks and Bye!