Chapter 11

I teleported to the mountain and found an anxious Bart pacing around. "Hey Bart! Sorry for being," I checked my watch, "twenty seconds late." he stopped pacing and smiled. "You're here! I was thinking that today we could go to the fair? I have tickets from the team. Hey already left early this morning and all." I jumped up and hugged him. "Thanks Bart! Let's go! I can't wait to eat all the food." he nodded agreeing with me. We left through the Zeta Tubes and arrived ten minutes later. I drank in all the laughter and good smells wafting through the air. We entered the fair and immediately went to the food stand. We bought cotton candy, elephant ears, slushies, lemonade, and hotdogs. We ate it all in under ten minutes. We walked around for a while before getting on the giant swings. Bart and I strapped in and waited. "Thanks Bart. This means a lot to me." I said flashing him a smile. He smiled back and we lifted off the ground and began spinning. I swung my legs back and forth and scoped out the fairgrounds. "Oh oh! We should go on the Zipper next, or maybe the Guitar, or the Space Sh-"

"Calm down Becca!" Bart said laughing. "We can do it all."

Time skip

"Alright everyone it's time for the firework show. If you will please make your way to the field." the announcer said from a megaphone walking around the fairgrounds. Bart and I walked to the field with a blanket that we quickly retired from somewhere and set up in the field. Bart and I laid down next to each other and stared at the stars. "I had fun today Bart, next time I'll take you somewhere."
"I'd like that." he said. He then propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me seriously. "Will there be food involved?" I laughed and nudged him. "Of course. Why wouldn't there be?" he laid back down with me and intertwined his fingers with mine. The fireworks started soon and the sky was light up. I looked at Bart and he had a huge smile and his face. This is the speedster I knew in the future. The fireworks stopped a few minutes later and Bart and I packed up our things. A few rides were still open including the ferris wheel. "Hey, want to be cliche?" I asked. "Sure." he replied grabbing my hand and leading me to the ferris wheel." we got on and began to go around. "Want to be even more cliche?" Bart said putting his hand in his pocket. I laughed, "We are good at it aren't we?" I joked. Bart then pulled out a ring. I raised an eyebrow at him. "I know that you said that you wanted to live the rest of our lives together but you know we're only fourteen right?"

"Yeah I know. This is a promise ring. Nightwing told me about it. It means to promise to always love each other. You love me right?" he asked cocking his head holding the ring out to me. "Of course I love you! I came all this way for you Bart. I'll never leave you." I giggle. "This is all cliche."

"Yeah so is this." he gave me a kiss on my cheek and slipped the ring on my finger. "I love you Becca Talia Wayne." the ride stopped and we got off. "I love you too Bartholomew Henry Allen." the teleported back to the mountain and said goodnight. Most of the team was still at the fair so I just teleported to the Batcave and ate the leftover dinner Alfred saved me and found Bruce, Dick, and Tim and someone else in Bruce's office. "How can we trust you? You tried to kill us yesterday."

"That... was yesterday this is today." I knew exactly who this was. I opened the door and jumped on the man's back. "Uncle Jay!" I shouted attacking the black and white haired man. "It's so cool to see you at this time! Are you staying?" everyone looked at me. "Becca get away from him he's dangerous!" Tim shouted. I jumped down "t's Uncle Jay what dangerous about him?"

"Uncle who? Jason said looking at me. "Do I know you kid?"

"Oh you will Jason. I'm Bruce's granddaughter from the future so it makes you my uncle duh." he turned white and fainted. "Oh, it happened again. Anyway trust him he's good. Night." 

Hi guys here with another chapter. I know this one was iffy and I promised that the next chapter will be better. Remember to comment and vote. Bye!