Episode One, Chapter One: The rotting body of Oak river

Leo's POV
"I find it interesting, how a body could be so well preserved after a few weeks in water." I checked the victim's pockets to know more information about him. "Really, well I find it interesting too, why would he dump it in a river when he could dump it in the middle of the ocean." Said by our very own criminal mastermind turned murder investigator, Julius Holloway, a tall, brunette guy with (envious) blue eyes and a body that I would dream to have, but don't tell him that.

"Well, what say you Matt?" Matt stood up straight and adjusted his jacket, "I find it interes-" "Shhhh. Shut up dorks, can't you see it's decomposing. If you all shut up and start to actually investigate, I would probably be at home right now enjoying a tub of ice cream and watching reruns of Teen Wolf." I saw Julius visibly roll his eyes towards the other brunette and sighed loudly. Our very own sassy brunette with skills as sharp as the knives she owns in her room.

"Honestly guys, let's just investigate this tomorrow in the morgue. I know we are all tired and hungry so let's all go home." I glanced at the body then turned around. I asked Kaelie to radio in the units to take the body and clear off the crime scene.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
When we got back, the two brunettes bantered back and forth on who will get the privilege to watch tv.

"No I said I'll be watching Teen Wolf reruns when we get back." 

"No," Julius took the remote and sat on the couch beside her, "I get to watch, because I helped investigate. What did you do? Sharpen your knives?" He raised his eyebrows and gave her a smirk.

And to think these two are wanted criminals is just absurd. I mean how did they do all that stuff, and still act like ten year olds? The question I will never have the answer to.

"Enough you two," I took the remote from Julius's hand. "Can't you two just get along for a day? Maybe you two should eat with us, you're probably hungry too." Kaelie stink eyed Julius, while Julius crossed his arms over his chest and stuck his tongue out toward Kaelie.

I just rolled my eyes and went in the dining area and sat beside Diane -My red headed girlfriend- Who was talking to her twin brother about the possible suspects and his intentions towards the victim.

I didn't want to talk and just ate my chicken. I guess even rotting bodies won't stop me from eating food now.

The evening just passed by, and I decided I'm gonna hit the hay earlier today.