Episode 2: Chapter one: We're back

Third person POV
Julius was strutting around the hallway when he stopped in front of one of the doors. Kaelie opened the door and stared at him. She looked like a mess. Literally. Her hair was tied up to a messy bun. Paint was smeared all over her face and clothes.

"Yes?" She asked sassily.

"I was just bored. Can I hang out with you for a bit?" He asked but has already entered the room anyways.

"Is it a habit of yours to annoy people in your spare time? Because right now is not the best time to piss me off."

"Relax Kaelie St.Martin, I just wanted to check out your art studio."

He got around and rummaged through her artworks as if he owned the place. Kaelie huffed and got back to the artwork she was currently creating.

After Julius got to look around, he noticed a big canvas covered by white sheet of fabric. "Hey Kaelie, what is this?" She lazily turned to his direction and her eyes widened. "D-don't touch that, it priva-" But her words were cut off by Julius removing the white sheet from the canvas.

He was speechless. The design, the artwork, everything about made his jaw drop. It left him in awe.

"Kaelie it'-"

"I know, it's a work in progress and I haven't done the shading write. Matt's nose is kind of crooked and-"

"It's breath-taking."

She was surprised. Never have she heard him complement her in anyways. She watched him study the painting with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Why do I feel like you're bluffing. It's not usual for Julius Holloway to just give out complements like that."

She now stood beside him with a sly smirk on her face."

"Complements from me are very rare. You should be thankful that you got a complement from me in your lifetime." He smirked. What's up with guys smirking nowadays. Do they think it's attractive? Her face has gone blank and faced him. "An ego you got there. Tell me the truth now. Why are you in my studio?"

Julius thought about it, stroking his chin like as if he was giving it a deep thought. "Oh yeah! Now I remember, I was going to ask you what chestnut hair looks like."

"My hair is chestnut. Now that you know, you can leave now and bother Matt instead."

She pushed him out off her studio, struggling slightly. She slammed the door and locked it this time.

"That was strange."

Julius left and strutted out of the hallway and into the kitchen where he started an argument with Matt about the difference between chestnut and Brunette.

_\_\_\_\_\_|_|_\_\_\_\

Leo's POV
Diane and was having a light conversation in the kitchen island about what we can cook for dinner when my phone suddenly rang. It was chief's number. I answered it and just waited for a response.

"Hello?"

"Leo is that you?"

"Yes Sir."

"We need your help-"

"What? Sir i'm sorry but we pulled out from your team three weeks ago when the incident happened. And I do believe that you insulted my crew members and pushed us to leave your operation. Good day to you sir!"

I hung up the call and locked eyes with Diane.

"Who was that?"

"Chief." She grunted and rolled her eyes.

"What did he want now? More insults to throw at J and K? Or was it not enough to throw them off edge and go back int-"

"Relax hon, it was a short phone call. How can someone insult another with a phone call that lasted about two minutes."

She glared at me for cutting her off. She might be my girlfriend but sometimes this woman truly scares me.

"Whatever you say Leo."

She stood up and took her phone with her.

"By the way, you are sleeping on the couch tonight for cutting me off."

She smirked kissed me on my left cheek and left me there dumbfounded. See this is exactly my point. One minute she's all sweet and lovely and then say a word or do something that could piss her off then you are done for. I sighed and sat back on my chair. I guess I'll get a backache tomorrow.

Hey y'all it's the first chapter of the second episode. Kind of boring but at least I updated this week am I right. Next chapter is where the fun begins