Lifes finally changing

Hey this story sucks in my opinion but who knew it would get so many reads I'm insanely grateful ❤️
I literally wrote this when I was 14 and i'm ab to be 19 and it honestly scares me to read this so ...

I have a new 5sos fanfic called fidelity I hope you like it. So please go give it a read ily ❤️

Nicoles pov

People like to call me a rebel. but thats only because im young wild and free.

Im the twin sister to michael. im 18 years old.

I stand in my blue pastel room and stare at my self in the mirror. right now its half past 9 and i had just finished getting changed. i put on a lacey tank top with high wasted shorts and black converese.

I brush threw my newly died hair. its blond on top with long girls and at the ends is pastel pink and purple.

Yes us twins have a problem with coloring are hair but hey yolo am i right?

As you already know mikey sings and well i guess you can say i can but nobody knows besides him.

"Nicole can you come down here for a mintue?" I hear my mom call me from the kitchen.

"Sure coming" i yell back. i grab my iphone 5s and head down stairs to wear i find mikey, mom and dad in the kitchen. yes i call him mikey

"Uh hello" i say sitting down at our counter.

"So as you know 5 seconds of summer are going on tour for a year with one direction" my mom started saying

My smile turned into a frown i dont like thinking about him leaving next week for the tmh tour. hes my only friend here. everyone thought i was a bad person.

"Well would you like to come with me?" mikey says.

I big smile grows on my face.

"Your serious" i screech causing my dad to cover is ears. old people these days.

"Yes we think it will be good for you and you can finally meet the band" my dad tells me

Yeah i still never met them • •
__

"Yes i really want to go" i say jumping
Up and hugging them. i quickly run up to my room and start packing.

Leaving in 4 days! this is it life is changing.

"Nic?" i hear mikey say and knock on my door.

"Yeah?"

"The guys are coming over tonight an yes you will meet them" he told me. i smile and nod and he leaves

Yea basically he didnt want us to meet because well im not really sure.

Sophias pov

So i was just told im going in the tmh tour with harry because im 18 and need to live life freely.

I have long brown hair that has long curls in it. im really great friends with all of one direction.

I have no friends because of all this fame. i did home schooling and i guess im a trouble maker.

Harry told me some others are coming as there opening act which i guess is cool.

Im up in my room packing. usually i would be penny boarding around town and listening to music. but i also may have got in trouble due to me stealing my nieghbors pool floats. hey i say a swan and wanted to ride it dont judge!

"Hey soph" harry calls

"Yeah" i yell back

"Mum says return the swan because she went outside and it looks like they are looking for it" he tells me.

"Ughhh fine" i say grabbing the swan float. i walk outside and knock on there door

Becky anserws the door

"I knew you took alexas swan" alexa is her daughter shes 7

"Hey it was cute what do you expect" i tell her smirking

"Such a trouble maker" she huffs talking the swan from me.

"Hey im just living young wild and free" i say winkin and walking back to the house

A/n SO HOW WAS IT? Im rlly proud this is gonna be better the fostered