Awk

Nicoles pov

Louis answrwed and i walked in. an awkward silence filled the room because sophia was in there , i noticed niall in a conner. i sat next to luke.

Crickets..

"Sooo" louis says

"So lets play mario kart" calum says and vrs liam harry louis and ashton.

I look at luke he looks back at me. i smile and i peck his lips. but deepen it.

After a good five mintues we realized we were in the room with people. we seprate and i see everyone starring at us.

"Uhhhh" i mutter.

They smirk and look away. i notice luke figiting. i look at his pants...

Fuck he has a boner

I smirk at him.

"Im tired night guys" i say winking at luke

"Okay night" they all mutter except michael or sophia.

"Samee so bye" luke says rushing out. i quickl follow him and we make it back to our room. he immeditly pushes me agianst the wall.

Our lips attach hungirly.

"Jump" he growls into my ear. i jump up. while he carrys me to the bed laying me down. he starts playing with my shirt as well as i do with his. i manage to rip his shirt off. running my

Hand down his abs.

I pulls my shirt off and starts playing with my bra.

He starts sucking my neck deffintly leaving a hicky while i slightly moan.

He unclips my bra and slides it off.

I play with his shorts and slide them off leaving him in his boxers. he does the same. he reconnets his lips to mine hungirly kissing me more and more.

Soon enough he was sliding a condom on.

"Are you sure?" he breaths in my ear

"Positive" i manage.

He finally thrusts into me causin me to moan. the kisses get sloppier. he finally

Comes out colapsing next to me. i roll over and passiontly kiss him.

"I love you so much" i whisper to him.

"I love you too" he says before we fell asleep in each others arms.

Dont regret that one bit. i just los my virginity to luke hemmings my brothers best friend:)

A/n omggg im sorry but that was so much smut but i felt it was needed so