:(

A/n get this to 500 reads or 1k votes and new fanfic will be uploaded

Nicoles pov

Once everyone was gonna besides sooh i started to cry. i really messed up this time.

Soph was to.

"I know it lukes gonna break up with me! everyones gonna look at me diffrently" i say sobbing

"Niall is so disapointed in me" she sobs.

We sat there for 5 mintues. until paul told us to get our acts togther come see them rehearse 1 more time.

We changed out outfits and walked out. not bothering to put make up on. my eyes were still puffy.

We arrive at the venue. we stod to the side while the boys were on for sound check.

Michael gave me a slight smile. luke locked eyes with me but turned away.

"Im gonna go to the dressing room" i mumble to soph and she nodds i run in there letting some more tears fall.

Harry full on smiled at her and niall well i dont think he knows shes there.

I heard a door open and close.

"Hey" i hear lukes voice.

I turn around facing him showing my tear stainded face.

"Im sorry" i sob into my hands.

" I know you are" he tells me but leaves the room.

Does that mean he dosent forgive me? does he really think that much of me?

I got outside because the concerts starting and hug everyone good luck besides luke. he just looked down.

Niall is upset with soph but forgave her. i dont know why lukes being like this!

5sos goes on stage

After 3 songs luke begins to speak catching my attetion.

"This is a new song dedicated to someone special you know who you are its called end up here" he eyes me.

Then he starts singing.

" You walked in everyone was asking for your name you just smiled and told them trouble"

" Jus watchin your every move your way to call"

I smiled at the lyrics. while he winked at me.

Soon enough i was pulled up on stage dancing

"Next day out everyone though you were so insanse "

"As you kiss me and tell me

Your here to stay"

He kissed my cheak. and said it was for the surprise.

He also thought of our sex

"Call me like it cuz in the end im a 6 and shes a ten shes so fit im inscure but she keeps coming back for more"

Awww omg i love him so much

The song then ended and he passiontly kissed me

Infront of the whole stadium.

UPDATE MAYBE TOMM NITE