Happy

A/n i think you all deserve another update because you guys surprise me so much i love all my readers xx vote comment etc :) i always reply xx

Kian and i just woke up and im slightly sore.

Were meeting everyone for breakfast downstairs.

"Baby ready" kian says standing by the bathroom door. i nodd aplaying lipgloss.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride" i ask him locking the door.

"Sure only because your sore" he smirks i jump on and he walks us down. everyone was sitting.

"Hi guys" trevor sing talks.

We smile and get food and sit along with them.

I saw kian ask sam something so i decided to ask dinah if her and sam are a thing.

"So whats going on with you and sam" i ask smirking

"I dunno were getting close" she smiles.

After breakfast my brother and the band had an interview. as long with mostly everyone else.

O2l was doing a meet and greet and i went with them.

They were taking group pictures and i was off to the side.

Fans really loved them. i smiled at how happy kian was meeting fans. they brig them posters and gifts its so adorable.

After standing a few more mintues i started feeling nasues. i was deffintly ready to puke.

Kian glanced over. knowing i wasnt feeling good. he whisperd something to jc and a security gaurd and ran over to me.

We headed to the back of the venue.

I immidlty threw up in the trash can.

"Kian" i moan wiping my face.

"I have a chance of being pregnant" i tell him smiling he smiles.

"This morning sickness we gotta
Hide i told jc you needed to tell me something important" i nodd

We walked back in and i sat down.

Kian and i needed to discuss a plan about this.

There meet and greet soon ended. and kian walked over to me.

"How are you feeling" he whispers.

"Good now" i tell him.

We had a little break so kian and i went to starbucks.

"Okay we need a whole plan" he tells me. i nodd

"We need to buy a pregnancy test! Now this sickness we need to hide.. now if im pregnant we have to go to the doctors to confirm and have appointments once a month. in meanings flying to la! So i think the only way everyone wont question us is if we say were looking at house which we could" i tell him.

"Okay baby doll we can do this but i already bought you one" he says pulling it out. i smile.

We walked towards the bathroom and went in the one were both us could be and we did it in public so nobody would find it.

I peed on the stick and we had to wait 2 mintues.

"Is it almost time?" Kian asks impatient.

"No calm" i laugh admirin my wedding ring.

"Im excited to start a family" he says holding his ring up. i peck his lips.

We notice times up and pick the stick up.

"Lets look on 3" i say we counted

1. 2 3

We both looked

Positive.

A big smile grew on my face. i coverd my mouth with my hands.

Kian was smiling like heck. he lifted me up and span me.

"were having a baby" he smiles i giggle.
Remember were still in the bathroom.

"Kian when do we have like 2 or three days off?" I ask him.

"Next week we have tuesday wednesday and thursday" he says i immeditly call my doctor.

And schdule a appointment.

"We better make a house appointment to" kian smirks. we leave as happy as someone could be.

We met everyone back for the concert.

"Where were you" ally asks wrapped around jc.

"Starbucks" i say couintuing to smile.

"You guys are so smiley" calum says chuckling.

"Im happy" i tell them.

"Yeah were gonna fly to la next week and look at a house" kian tells everyone.

"Yay aww" camila says clappin her hands causing austin to laugh at her.

Everyone got ready for the concert.

The concert was great and we decided to all go out and discover omaha nebraska. kian wanted to drive so i sat in the passenger and everyone else was in the back.

Zayn and louis went all the way to the very last row.

We drove for a bit to get to down. i started feeling queasy and glanced at kian. he got my messagend and slightly nodded.

"I got to pee so im stopping here" he says pulling into somewierd place.

Everyone nodded.

"I'll come" i say getting out.

"Kian" i moan once we were out of the cars view i pulled me along and i bent down and puked.

"This sucks" i moan

"I know maybe the doctor will give you tips" i say rubbing my back.

When i was finished we headed to the car and got in.

We drove around an headed back and got on the tour busses.